Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

new stun

[ Edited ]

I started noticing this yesterday, so I'm not sure when it got changed, but the stun is even more powerful. Now when you get stunned you basically end up looking at the floor or ceiling instead of straight ahead. I don't think this was really needed as the stun affect is pretty powerful already due to how little you can see. 

There is a short video posted by muffinman here

http://www.twitch.tv/mxrider2199/c/4579743

Re: new stun

I'm pretty sure the Scout stun has always made you lower your gun while Assault stun just blurs your vision and slows you down.

sjackson12 wrote:

I started noticing this yesterday, so I'm not sure when it got changed, but the stun is even more powerful. Now when you get stunned you basically end up looking at the floor or ceiling instead of straight ahead. I don't think this was really needed as the stun affect is pretty powerful already due to how little you can see. 

There is a short video posted by muffinman here

http://www.twitch.tv/mxrider2199/c/4579743

agree, it should be toned down. The jerking of the aim seems more violent now. unnecessary, as youre already blinded and extremely slow. I dont understand what goes on in GGs minds sometimes

MidnightOwl wrote:
I'm pretty sure the Scout stun has always made you lower your gun while Assault stun just blurs your vision and slows you down.

well this was pretty clearly an assault stun, and he ends up facing downwards

hilarious, but also kinda ridiculous:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=688099207926465&set=vb.100001791751754&type=2&theater

almost made me sick lol

lmao

sjackson12 wrote:

MidnightOwl wrote:

well this was pretty clearly an assault stun, and he ends up facing downwards

yeah, i didn't watch it until just now. I thought the Assault stun was fine before.

On cruiser, there are these blue containers on the wall. If you shoot them while someone is standing next to them, that is the stun that is in this video (I knew it had to be by how you all were talking and the video shows cruiser to confirm my theory).

Test it out in botzone and you will see.  It is really obnoxious, so I tend to avoid those areas on the map.

Yeah, why make even more powerful and annoying?

It can easily stun groups of players but I’ve been in situations where I enter a room activating it and yet doesn’t stun some turret in the middle of it when it is expected to when rushing to deactivate a bomb. If anything to upgrade it, it should be the blast radius affecting automata. I wish that unpleasant blurry screen effect would last less, while maintaining the same slow movement timer, and to counter that be more effective against AI.