Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Member
Oculus
Posts: 142
Registered: ‎07-13-2009
0

Re: What do we want from KZ4 Shadowfall MP?


hsotnas80 wrote:

Oculus, you do not seem to know that Unreal is a KZ vet....

 

i just saw the KZ2 stats; he has played 1997 games and you have played 113 games...

if the kz3 stats were up; it would be a bigger difference for sure...

 

Oculus - How much KZ 2/3 have you played before rage quitting to COD/BF3??


Ok since you asked played Killzone 1 SP, Killzone 2 sp+mp and Killzone 3 sp+mp.


thebadnews wrote:

Oculus wrote:

BALANCED Online

Customizable HUD screen

More classes

Better Map Designs

Improve Hit Detection basically have it close to offline hit detection "online"

More Game Modes. Last man Standing and King of the Hill?

 

 

Killzone 3 has 2 Assault Rifles, 1 Shotgun,  2 Sniper Rifle, 1 Grenade, 1 explosive, 2 lmgs+minigun, 2smgs, 5 pistols 1 rocket launcher and 1 special weapon wasp gun mount.

 

COD Black Ops 2 has 4 Sniper Rifles, 9 Assault Rifles, 4 Shotguns, 4 Lmgs, 6Smgs, 5 Listols, 3 rocket launchers, 5 grenades and 3 explosives, stun,flashbang and shock  explosive equipment + Attachments+Scoped and special weapons

 

 

 



Hey- It's great that COD and BF have lots of guns in each category but I enjoy the KZ style of having  a limited number of weapons to choose from- it makes each polished and distinct. In BF3 80% of recon play using the same sniper rifle, because it is just better than the rest.

 

I think warzone should be expanded to be a mix of 7 from a larger set of objectives, but having dedicated modes for modes only makes sense if you are doing matchmaking rather than server lists. PLEASE GG, SERVER LISTS.

 

I also DO NOT WANT offensive vehicles in KZ: SF, transport vehicles would be cool though.


No it's not BF3 has better balance than Killzone with vehicles and weapons. You should try putting in a lot of hours playing Battlefield 3 before you post. I don't want to see a Tank or a flying vehicle in any of the Killzone maps unless it's bigger than Salamun Market. That's great what you don't want but don't play this series at all if you aren't into Vehicles. They are other alternatives you can play that doesn't have Vehicles.

 



Member
Oculus
Posts: 142
Registered: ‎07-13-2009
0

Re: What do we want from KZ4 Shadowfall MP?


Cloud-eMz- wrote:

Oculus wrote:

IxUNREALxBEASTxI wrote:

 

 


True, it's an opinion , I just think that most people would agree with what I'm trying to say. Realism is not a factor (eg Halo) , KZ is not a Combat Simulator

Anyways , we all have been discussing KZ4 suggestions for the past 2 years , we will see in a few months what was a good idea and what wasn't.

Custom Servers and we will both be happy. Vehicles and guns on if you like them , off if you don't  : D


You shouldn't be playing Killzone. This game and the Killzone Universe has Vehicles. You should find another game that doesn't have Vehicles. 

 

Custom Servers just in Killzone 2 would be great but as long as it's Unranked. It's easier to find games for Matchmaking and more covenient. DLC Servers would be horrible because nobody would make them. How many DLC Games you see on Killzone 2? There isn't any. Killzone 2 DLC gets barely any play compared to Killzone 3 because of matchmaking. I don't want to play 30 min Radec Academy bodycount games to rank up. That isn't what Killzone is about.


Because the EXO's were a pretty big hit in the Killzone 3 multiplayer right? Custom servers being ranked are needed, ofcourse its easier to push a single button to quick join a game but then again choosing a game from a server list isnt hard, look how well BF3 is doing with custom games including ones with DLC's even though you have to pay for servers. No one hardly makes any DLC servers because KZ2 is a dead game.

 

Im sure 99% of people play ranked pubs so why would you keep a feature where you can create a game with any maps, classes, missions, mission times, weapons and player counts of your choice yet give players no points for playing? it doesnt make sense. Im sure ranked custom games is something that people that liked both KZ games on the PS3 should primarily agree on.

 

Not a fan of vehicles as such thats more Battlefields terrain, weapons wise though sure they can add more in as well as custom options for it.


Battlefield has 10x more players so your comparison fell short very fast. Exos are a good addition but the maps are too small IMO, if it was something similar to the Singleplayer the Vehicles would be more fun to use. You have only so much space to roam around. Saying Vehicles in a game = Battlefield got old fast. Killzone1, 2 and 3 has Vehicles why isn't anybody saying it's Battlefield? Go play Team Fortess if you don't like Vehicles. It's suits your style more.

Member
Oculus
Posts: 142
Registered: ‎07-13-2009
0

Re: What do we want from KZ4 Shadowfall MP?


IxUNREALxBEASTxI wrote:

Oculus wrote:

IxUNREALxBEASTxI wrote:

 

 


True, it's an opinion , I just think that most people would agree with what I'm trying to say. Realism is not a factor (eg Halo) , KZ is not a Combat Simulator

Anyways , we all have been discussing KZ4 suggestions for the past 2 years , we will see in a few months what was a good idea and what wasn't.

Custom Servers and we will both be happy. Vehicles and guns on if you like them , off if you don't  : D


You shouldn't be playing Killzone. This game and the Killzone Universe has Vehicles. You should find another game that doesn't have Vehicles. 

 

Custom Servers just in Killzone 2 would be great but as long as it's Unranked. It's easier to find games for Matchmaking and more covenient. DLC Servers would be horrible because nobody would make them. How many DLC Games you see on Killzone 2? There isn't any. Killzone 2 DLC gets barely any play compared to Killzone 3 because of matchmaking. I don't want to play 30 min Radec Academy bodycount games to rank up. That isn't what Killzone is about.


We were having a fine arguement and then you suddenly state that there shouldn't be Ranked Custom Servers on KZ: SF ?

 

Lol , I'm done.

 

And yes I'm pretty sure I'm playing a game without vehicles called Killzone for the past 3+ years.

 

Hardcore 4v4s to be precise (over 3.000 in KZ2 and same for KZ3)


Ok that's great but people are complaining about Vehicles. Don't play this game at all unless you understand what a Military Shooter game is. This isn't the game for you. They added in Vehicles in Killzone 3 playable in MP with Jetpacks  and don't see them stopping.

Member
PatrickCameron
Posts: 5,030
Registered: ‎07-17-2009
0

Re: What do we want from KZ4 Shadowfall MP?

Greezones with mission bonus points.

Member
Cloud-eMz-
Posts: 3,820
Registered: ‎02-15-2010
0

Re: What do we want from KZ4 Shadowfall MP?


Oculus wrote:
Battlefield has 10x more players so your comparison fell short very fast. Exos are a good addition but the maps are too small IMO, if it was something similar to the Singleplayer the Vehicles would be more fun to use. You have only so much space to roam around. Saying Vehicles in a game = Battlefield got old fast. Killzone1, 2 and 3 has Vehicles why isn't anybody saying it's Battlefield? Go play Team Fortess if you don't like Vehicles. It's suits your style more.

Player count has nothing to do with it. Battlefield 3 has custom servers which you can pay for and set up ranked games on, even with the fee (which KZ doesnt have) its quite successful. Killzone 2 has a quick join option yet hardly anyone uses that, you have an active game and a dead game, both of which see ranked custom games being the more popular option over quick join its basics.

 

KZ2 MP didnt have vehicles, KZ3 MP last I checked only had one, Battlefield MP is filled with vehicles and is more or less the leading FPS game when it comes to vehicles. Id rather play a Killzone multiplayer game which mostly doesnt contain any vehicles and is primarily infantry only, you on the other hand may aswell get Battlefield 4 if you like bigger maps and vehicles youre more or less guaranteed what you want.

Member
Oculus
Posts: 142
Registered: ‎07-13-2009
0

Re: What do we want from KZ4 Shadowfall MP?


Cloud-eMz- wrote:

Oculus wrote:
Battlefield has 10x more players so your comparison fell short very fast. Exos are a good addition but the maps are too small IMO, if it was something similar to the Singleplayer the Vehicles would be more fun to use. You have only so much space to roam around. Saying Vehicles in a game = Battlefield got old fast. Killzone1, 2 and 3 has Vehicles why isn't anybody saying it's Battlefield? Go play Team Fortess if you don't like Vehicles. It's suits your style more.

Player count has nothing to do with it. Battlefield 3 has custom servers which you can pay for and set up ranked games on, even with the fee (which KZ doesnt have) its quite successful. Killzone 2 has a quick join option yet hardly anyone uses that, you have an active game and a dead game, both of which see ranked custom games being the more popular option over quick join its basics.

 

KZ2 MP didnt have vehicles, KZ3 MP last I checked only had one, Battlefield MP is filled with vehicles and is more or less the leading FPS game when it comes to vehicles. Id rather play a Killzone multiplayer game which mostly doesnt contain any vehicles and is primarily infantry only, you on the other hand may aswell get Battlefield 4 if you like bigger maps and vehicles youre more or less guaranteed what you want.


Yes it does Battlefield series has more experience in making games and it's more popular. That's why custom servers work good but only unranked. I don't want to play 1-2 maps and have 30-40 games. Actually you are wrong Killzone 2 does have Vehicles in the maps. The Helghast flying Vehicle in Suljeva Cliffside  to be exact but you can't use it. Stahl Arms MP MAP has Tanks and the Ice Saw. Also the maps have Vehicles in the background.

 

 

Like I said don't play a military FPS game. Play Team Fortress 2 where they don't have Vehicles in the universe.

 

 

 

 

Member
Cloud-eMz-
Posts: 3,820
Registered: ‎02-15-2010
0

Re: What do we want from KZ4 Shadowfall MP?

10/10 lol

Member
X-SAMZ-X
Posts: 2,415
Registered: ‎05-14-2010
0

Re: What do we want from KZ4 Shadowfall MP?

[ Edited ]

Oculus wrote:

Cloud-eMz- wrote:

Oculus wrote:
Battlefield has 10x more players so your comparison fell short very fast. Exos are a good addition but the maps are too small IMO, if it was something similar to the Singleplayer the Vehicles would be more fun to use. You have only so much space to roam around. Saying Vehicles in a game = Battlefield got old fast. Killzone1, 2 and 3 has Vehicles why isn't anybody saying it's Battlefield? Go play Team Fortess if you don't like Vehicles. It's suits your style more.

Player count has nothing to do with it. Battlefield 3 has custom servers which you can pay for and set up ranked games on, even with the fee (which KZ doesnt have) its quite successful. Killzone 2 has a quick join option yet hardly anyone uses that, you have an active game and a dead game, both of which see ranked custom games being the more popular option over quick join its basics.

 

KZ2 MP didnt have vehicles, KZ3 MP last I checked only had one, Battlefield MP is filled with vehicles and is more or less the leading FPS game when it comes to vehicles. Id rather play a Killzone multiplayer game which mostly doesnt contain any vehicles and is primarily infantry only, you on the other hand may aswell get Battlefield 4 if you like bigger maps and vehicles youre more or less guaranteed what you want.


Yes it does Battlefield series has more experience in making games and it's more popular. That's why custom servers work good but only unranked. I don't want to play 1-2 maps and have 30-40 games. Actually you are wrong Killzone 2 does have Vehicles in the maps. The Helghast flying Vehicle in Suljeva Cliffside  to be exact but you can't use it. Stahl Arms MP MAP has Tanks and the Ice Saw. Also the maps have Vehicles in the background.

 

 

Like I said don't play a military FPS game. Play Team Fortress 2 where they don't have Vehicles in the universe.

 

 

 

 


Are you for real? You just blew my mind, so KZ2 had vehicles after all in the MP. :smileyvery-happy:

 

Every game should be different. If i want vehicles i play BF. And BF is awesome. But i play Kz for the infantry battles. If KZ turns into BF, i'd rather play BF. Its like people say, there is no point copying COD because you're not COD. People will still play COD. 

 

EDIT: using your logic. KZ3 had the boss of all vehicles. The MAWLR in the background of the MAWLR graveyard map. Would you like that too? Its the COD nuke you can control, gosh our prayers have been answered. :smileyindifferent:

Member
SearchMySTOOLS
Posts: 100
Registered: ‎11-02-2012
0

Re: What do we want from KZ4 Shadowfall MP?


X-SAMZ-X wrote:

Oculus wrote:

Cloud-eMz- wrote:

Oculus wrote:
Battlefield has 10x more players so your comparison fell short very fast. Exos are a good addition but the maps are too small IMO, if it was something similar to the Singleplayer the Vehicles would be more fun to use. You have only so much space to roam around. Saying Vehicles in a game = Battlefield got old fast. Killzone1, 2 and 3 has Vehicles why isn't anybody saying it's Battlefield? Go play Team Fortess if you don't like Vehicles. It's suits your style more.

Player count has nothing to do with it. Battlefield 3 has custom servers which you can pay for and set up ranked games on, even with the fee (which KZ doesnt have) its quite successful. Killzone 2 has a quick join option yet hardly anyone uses that, you have an active game and a dead game, both of which see ranked custom games being the more popular option over quick join its basics.

 

KZ2 MP didnt have vehicles, KZ3 MP last I checked only had one, Battlefield MP is filled with vehicles and is more or less the leading FPS game when it comes to vehicles. Id rather play a Killzone multiplayer game which mostly doesnt contain any vehicles and is primarily infantry only, you on the other hand may aswell get Battlefield 4 if you like bigger maps and vehicles youre more or less guaranteed what you want.


Yes it does Battlefield series has more experience in making games and it's more popular. That's why custom servers work good but only unranked. I don't want to play 1-2 maps and have 30-40 games. Actually you are wrong Killzone 2 does have Vehicles in the maps. The Helghast flying Vehicle in Suljeva Cliffside  to be exact but you can't use it. Stahl Arms MP MAP has Tanks and the Ice Saw. Also the maps have Vehicles in the background.

 

 

Like I said don't play a military FPS game. Play Team Fortress 2 where they don't have Vehicles in the universe.

 

 

 

 


Are you for real? You just blew my mind, so KZ2 had vehicles after all in the MP. :smileyvery-happy:

 

Every game should be different. If i want vehicles i play BF. And BF is awesome. But i play Kz for the infantry battles. If KZ turns into BF, i'd rather play BF. Its like people say, there is no point copying COD because you're not COD. People will still play COD. 

 

EDIT: using your logic. KZ3 had the boss of all vehicles. The MAWLR in the background of the MAWLR graveyard map. Would you like that too? Its the COD nuke you can control, gosh our prayers have been answered. :smileyindifferent:


Don't forget all those intruders and the damaged diggers and forklifts on MAWLR :smileyvery-happy:

 

This troll probably wants that cod nuke too with care packages :smileyvery-happy:

Member
xprotoman23
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎08-03-2011
0

Re: What do we want from KZ4 Shadowfall MP?

I want an improved KZ2 multiplayer experience