Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
CanardDuJour

Unable to access Playstation Network, Error Code 12002

I constantly keep getting that error while playing Killzone 4 MP.

I switched back and forth between Killzone and Batllefield 4, and it only happens with Killzone.

Anybody else seeing that issue?

I tried setting my router MTU to a lower value, 1000, from AUTO (1500), but it didn`t help. I also put my PS4 in the DMZ.

It just keep on disconnecting me, very frustrating.

Suizen-ji

Re: Unable to access Playstation Network, Error Code 12002

you're not the only one I can't play a single match without getting dropped out with the same error code being displated shortly after, shame because the MP seems great.

They really need to look into this error

Vv-HEISENBERG-vV

This happened to me for nearly an hour last night.

LLacman_2

[ Edited ]

While you guys are having the disconnection problem, look to see if your stats are updating.  I've been able to connect and play, but since yesterday I noticed my stats have not been updating.  For example, I got at least 35 kills with the Fors L570 (Scout class) including at least 12 headshots, but my stats stopped at 9/25 and 1/10 (for X10 scope upgrade).

Also, when you get disconnected you might try powering (not Standby) the PS4 completely off and turning it back on then see if that will help the connection.  Sometimes I notice my console won't connect, so I tried that and it works just fine.  I saw this on some other blog somewhere.

CanardDuJour

[ Edited ]

LLacman_2 wrote:

Also, when you get disconnected you might try powering (not Standby) the PS4 completely off and turning it back on then see if that will help the connection.  

No luck with that. I`ve reset everything: my PS4, router, modem, computer... didn`t take a chance and also reset my microwave oven and flushed the toilet :smileywink: .

Same issue. BF4 works fine, Killzone has PSN access issues.

VolsToTheWall

I keep getting this same Error Code 12002 when playing KZ. I've reset my router, modem & PS4 but no luck. I've also tried deleting KZ, then reinstalling & repatching but no luck.

I'm able to play BF4 with no issues whatsoever.

Solomenon

My error code is 10101

i can play only classic warzone (14 players)