Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

To be beast you need to play pub

I see a big difference from the play pub all day snake to the watch menu all day snake. When i bought KZSF i played pub everyday... to get the platinum LOL but when i jump in to a scrim... holy moly. Just some examples of that time....

Killzone SF Silence vs Guns.jpg

Clans like Guns as shown up top (you like this pic humiGB? lol), synergy ect. I used to pretty much win a 4v4 all by myself. 7s i never had the luck to beat with silence, even though i was positive vs them.. just makes you think what would happen if i actually had a good team to play invitational tourney.

Then much later the enx snake. Platinum achieved ... never played a kzsf pub again, just random scrim who knew when. All night menu, no play lol. i have an interesting vid enx vs synergy, i pretty much cant hit anything, im beyond rusty. But i unrusty half way and start going on kill streaks all of a sudden against technetic, vice ect... o.O

I stop playing kzsf for months. I return and wow first game sah gets me in is id vs silence lol. Muffin, tek, eggs, their main team. My aim is all over the place 1st game, but second game i start to unrusty i was no longer neg. Pretty crazy looking at the massive team difference.

I can confirm this is true because when i try to win the open weekend comp i was bad my first 2 pubs... but i stayed playing and my aim went crazy, like near 200 kills in warzone crazy lol. I finished with world record KPH of 273. One of the best KPH was durant with 213.

So my advice... I dont recommend jumping right into a CM after days or even months no play. That is if you can torture yourself to play a pub xD play at least 1-2 hours of pub before playing a CM. Maybe more depending on player.

Re: To be beast you need to play pub

Slow day on the couch snake?

yh green. this good advice for Robetwhite 3v3 tourney, and his 20 imaginary clans haha

usa thief is automatic snake? 

mind_blown.jpg

Lol i thought that was common knowledge west, he posted it multiple times in fb pa

i miss quite a bit around here. 

ha ha ha 

especially in game, 

Smiley Very Happy

The usual bragging in the pretty obvious disguise of giving some 'advice'.

So why not bragging honestly, or better leave the bragging (people here realise you are a good player, so what's the point) and write something interesting for a change.

Bad_Fozzie_Bear wrote:

So why not bragging honestly, or better leave the bragging (people here realise you are a good player, so what's the point) and write something interesting for a change.

Smiley Very Happy

He loves it Bad, he can't help himself, bet he wishes he could Tbag himself.

sah_destroyer wrote:

Bad_Fozzie_Bear wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

He loves it Bad, he can't help himself, bet he wishes he could Tbag himself.

LOLLL!
He's gotta feed the monkey, that's for sure..

Its sad people didnt bite the troll bait xD but there is truth behind this.