Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The LS21 Valk is pointless...

Either give it a modest power increase or remove it from the game. It's just a pointless gun I have to scroll past to select a gun that's actually worth using.

Although you probably won't do it, thanks anyway - Mike

Merry Christmas.

Re: The LS21 Valk is pointless...

[ Edited ]

The Valk will lose in virtually every scenario unless the enemy player is caught off guard or just completely unskilled.

The amount of bullets required to down an enemy with the near worthless Valk LS21 is ballbreaking. I would never use it, but challenges.

The Valk is nowhere near as bad as people think it is. Admittedly, I don't use it that often but that's because I hate the noise that it makes and because the Vlug is just a little bit better. If you're a good player you shouldn't have trouble dropping people with either of them. Both also have really really good attachments, if you throw on the shotgun attachment, all of a sudden it is a gun that requires no skill to kill at close range and if you use the laser pointer instead, you have the only two guns that hipfire well in the entire game. Overall both guns are fine but the Vlug is a bit better.

Good gun in close quarters battles, would not take it on large open area maps like The Forest. Headshots at close range are very quick and effective. Add the shotgun to it as well for when coming around blind corners.

Both SMGs need a significant power boost with a low range.  There is little no reason to use the Valk over the mighty Keyzer.

The Rumbler, an assault rifle, is better for CQC than the Valk, as is every other gun the in the game with the exception of maybe a few pistols.

I think I'm a good player, and I honestly and truly hate complaining about anything, and only do so when I feel it's justified/necessary, and the Valk is simply a pushover.

The Vlug is a mighty fine SMG.

The Vlug is easily the finest hip fire weapon in the game (also the only validly usable one.) It's a headshot monster.

The Valk is very, very useable. If you're good at headshots (which most top players are) it can net  quick kills at close range with its high rate of fire. I agree it's notably underpowered to the superior Vlug but it's not "unusable." 

the SMG's are not terriable weapons but theres no reason to use them over the assualt rifles, i love my sub machine guns but in this game they are a waste, not bad for a quick change up but when the going gets tough the smg is a no go imo, i would like extended mags added to there final attachment, because lets face it smg are built for cqc so taking on multiple targets at once its a must.

I do fine with it. Seems to be a good counter to all those **bleep** sickle users.