Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Sah not having fun

Choicey-Boy wrote:

I was deeply offended by the song lyrics, I actually muted the sound and put on a Des O'conner CD to listen to over it....it didn't quite invoke the same mood but was quite pleasings in a middle of the road light entertainment kind of way.  

Really sorry Choice about choice of song, I tried to find a clean version of it.

But Des O'conner over KZSF game play.........hmmmmmm. I may just give that a short for my next video,

I will be sure to post it here and tag you on it.

Sah......the vast majority of kids on here would probably say Des who ???

Your showing your age mate....actually really enjoyed the whole thing....just cant be ar#ed to make serious contributions... still the best game on PS4 it remains fresh and fun to playa dn is great fun.....fun being the operative word.

One day I will get that 30 killstreak...ive hit 27 three times.....when I get it I will go bonkers and no doubt the wife will just look at me with complete indifference and think "what a pr#t".....you know the score mate....ha ha.....great fun

[ Edited ]

Choicey-Boy wrote:

Sah......the vast majority of kids on here would probably say Des who ???

Your showing your age mate....actually really enjoyed the whole thing....just cant be ar#ed to make serious contributions... still the best game on PS4 it remains fresh and fun to playa dn is great fun.....fun being the operative word.

One day I will get that 30 killstreak...ive hit 27 three times.....when I get it I will go bonkers and no doubt the wife will just look at me with complete indifference and think "what a pr#t".....you know the score mate....ha ha.....great fun

All my vids are accompanied buy music which I hopped would make them more fun to watch as just the gun sounds is boring to me.

glad you enjoyed it mate.

Des is a legend and all these kids need to be intorduced to his music and sense of humour.

You have hit a 27 kill streak 3 times...........WOW, I have hit 28 once. hitting 27 that many times must be somewhat joyful but then again very disappointing not to have reached that 30 mark. let me know if you hit it mate and be sure to hit that record button to capture it. that way you can watch it forever and say "YES I am a Mother F**king Beast".

I had a 35, tried to save the clip and only got my teabag spotlight move...fked up

The song blocked the us guys what song was it sah

Surely GG watch this and ban Sonic FPS guy?

And now I understand why you could not kill, who has lag are you my friend you do not die.
GG could check my connections I'd like to really know what goes on in my games against thee Smiley Wink

Sorry my english

The weird thing is, you didn't lag in other games I have seen you in, may have been a one off game.

Sorry I named and shamed you my friend, I was in such a shock at the level of lag in that game which you probably couldn't do anything about.

Sincerely and very strange that I've never seen anything like this happen...

Want to again play a game of clan?

Always, I will send you a message on PSN.