Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Remaster Killzone 2 petition

Yawn been in player voice for months, if they were to do it updated controls and spawn beacons (not giant plumes of smoke yelling here i am) are musts

RobotEars1 wrote:

This is a petition to get guerrilla to remaster kz2 .This game was the most tactical clan sound game. Guerrilla you could rake in the profits from this remaster you have no idea the support you have .Bring kz kz2 back the community still plays it after how long?You have the chance to make a hell of a profit by remastering kz2 .So many clans played tournaments etc. Paniik Swiitch will ask for this dont disregard this plea im sure top clans ,gamers,and new comers would run to this .We are gamers who want good games and im sure kz2 remastered would fund you guerrilla big time.Petition starts now . 

There going to end up messing it up anyways. There probably going to turn it into shadow fall with a KZ2 sticker on the box.

Maybe when they've finished the new IP.....though don't hold your breadth, FF7 fans been waiting nearly 20 yrs for a remaster....its considered bad for a company to have to go back to something they've done....

With respect to the franchise i been here on these boards a long time and kz2 still is my fav for it color of a scifi burtal war of the isa's betrayal to the helghast when they were kicked out and forced to live on helghan because there breathing issues seemed as a virus to veckans thats why the helghast is so angery. Well i would like a total remake for 2 to add story and better the gameplay. I miss the old maps from kz2 and i want to see 32 players again online. 24 just sucs in ways but i noticed at least they were trying to find the sweet spot cuz framerate. Please gg if u did revamp kz2 it will sell and a lot would be on board plus adding in more weapons and enviroment reactions to bombardments bring emersion to the highest drama point the fans want it hotzones and emotions to army tactic chatter making the game into more team based reations. 

just do it!!!!!!

but i want a few little changes

-1080p and 60 fps is a must

-take controls from kzsf is a must, because theyre close to perfect, no more input lag on aiming please

-use the spawns from kzsf, spawn nades got abused and glitched

-if possible make SnD locations random

-all maps from day 1, all dlc etc

-keep custom servers

-keep botzone for offline and in private matches

-no party chat, use the chat from kz2 (squad and proxmity chat) proxmity chat made kz2 amazing online and for clan matches

-fix air bot and turret AI, give them a kill range of 10-15m, not across the map headshot ability

so yeh bring it back, would happily pay good money for this, even if its just the MP, not bothered about the SP, already played that countless times

Smiley Happy

swirve wrote:

Maybe when they've finished the new IP.....though don't hold your breadth, FF7 fans been waiting nearly 20 yrs for a remaster....its considered bad for a company to have to go back to something they've done....

then do a collection

kz2, kz3 and kz mercs, all in 1080p and 60fps

i would drop $60 instantly

even tho i have no interest in kz3, that can rot, utter trash

[ Edited ]

INCUBA3E wrote:

just do it!!!!!!

but i want a few little changes

-1080p and 60 fps is a must

-take controls from kzsf is a must, because theyre close to perfect, no more input lag on aiming please

-use the spawns from kzsf, spawn nades got abused and glitched

-if possible make SnD locations random

-all maps from day 1, all dlc etc

-keep custom servers

-keep botzone for offline and in private matches

-no party chat, use the chat from kz2 (squad and proxmity chat) proxmity chat made kz2 amazing online and for clan matches

-fix air bot and turret AI, give them a kill range of 10-15m, not across the map headshot ability

so yeh bring it back, would happily pay good money for this, even if its just the MP, not bothered about the SP, already played that countless times

Edit................. Bring back the spawn grenade. Give 3 grenades in the tacs inventory instead of 2 (To counter butthurt spawn sabotagers). Then bring back squad leader spawning & also allow the squad leaders to set KZSF spawn beacons just for there squad.

This will allow tacticians to lead there whole team & also give squad leaders a way to lead there own squads. The definition of a tactician is............One who is skilled in the planning and execution of military tactics. Tacticians are the officers.

INCUBA3E wrote:

swirve wrote:

then do a collection

kz2, kz3 and kz mercs, all in 1080p and 60fps

i would drop $60 instantly

even tho i have no interest in kz3, that can rot, utter trash

Honestly, I think Killzone Mercenary should have been KZ3 on the PS3. Then Guerrilla could have used more time to think of a better story for KZ4. A story that involved Visari's daughter becoming the Emperess, & Helghan not getting destroyed. But of course Guerrilla had to shift there resources to the Vita to please there Sony Masters & there failed gimmicks.