Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Primp Your OWL Contest

[ Edited ]

Have you ever wanted to see your OWL skin design in Shadow Fall? Now is your chance! Guerrilla Games is running a contest that aims to introduce the best fan-created OWL skin into the game.

The Primp Your OWL contest will give one of you the chance to see your design integrated in Killzone Shadow Fall as an official downloadable skin. Have you ever wanted to make a the OWL look like a cuddly panda bear or give it a wicked crocodile armor? Well, here's a chance to get your great idea for an OWL skin in the game.

Here's how to participate:

1. Download the OWL skin template here.

2. Using the design package of your choosing, paint an original design onto the OWL skin template. Take care not to change the dimensions of the image.

3. Save your design in .JPG or .PNG format, and upload it to an image hosting service (like Imgur) or a file hosting service (like WeTransfer).

4. Send a link to the hosted image to community@guerrilla-games.com. Be sure to include your full name, date of birth and the name of the design.

The contest submission phase starts on 19th of May at 9:00 GMT and closes on 16th of June at 23:59 GMT. Once the submission period is over, our Visual Design department will nominate the five best entries and place them on the official Killzone Facebook pagefor public voting.

Check our Facebook page frequently, and invite your friends to 'Like' your design if it is nominated! The Voting phase of the competition opens up on 21st of June 09:00 GMT and closes on 26th of June at 23:59 GMT.

The design with the most likes will win the competition and become the basis for a downloadable OWL skin pack - so go to our blog NOW and read the Primp Your Owl Terms and Conditions, grab the OWL skin template and get creative!

Re: Primp Your OWL Contest

[ Edited ]

Time to put my slightly-better-than-mediocre editing skills to the test!

EDIT: uh.. might be being silly here but is there an English version of theTerms and Conditions?

Follow the blog link for the details of the Terms and Conditions in your language! Roll your sleeves and get creative, because now is your chance to do all kinds of things to our cute OWL! 

primp
prɪmp/
verb

1. spend time making minor adjustments to one's hair, make-up, or clothes.
    "girls were primping in front of the mirror"

Or by Urbandictionary:

primp is an action when you are constantly looking at your body in a positive way

@SATCH is there a limit on entries per person? Either the ToS didn't mention it or I missed it.

Only one entry per person. So you need to do your best! 

What could be more p(r)imped that a DOUBLE SPOILER?

AussieGrrr wrote:

What could be more p(r)imped that a DOUBLE SPOILER?

Double Spoiler

Tooo Good Buddy, just tooo Good.

Might do the British Racing Green or Arsenal colours.

Just gotta remember to change the image sizes if posting them on here....

I like this....

Though not a chance anything I'd want to do would become official, I'd have to keep it sensible.....