Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Player quality on KZSF has improved a lot

to write a whole page about what other ppl say about other ppl is imo no less pathetic.

AutomaticSnake wrote:

[ Edited ]

sah_destroyer wrote:

Blackyz wrote:

If the old clans were to come back now I have no doubts in my mind that they would still instantly become the best on the game. I went on for a few scrims for the first time in months not that long ago and the competition is not even close to what it was during its prime. Players can continue to play the game for years and years but in my opinion they won't reach the calibre of players that teams like e2, WAR, eMp, 7s, iCoN had, however harsh that may sound. That's why most of these clans/players stayed relevant at the top throughout the game's  entire active lifespan and that's why you see now how that current mixed clan of a few of these specific old returning players are blowing everyone else out of the water.

LOOOOOL

How can you say that.....you lot make me laugh.

WAR weren't even good at the beginning, over time you guys got good although it was really quick.

So if players do play for Years and Years, how can you say this?

Some of you people make me laugh, like we weren't all there at the beginning. 

It's an arrogant thing to say, but I think it's true. Ofourse we all start somewhere, but whenever everyone has learned the basics that's when the big differences in skill gaps start to come in. Playing a lot will only get you so far and there will always be players who are just naturally better. I could go and practice something like StarCraft competitively for the rest of my life and probably still never reach a good enough level compared to others who have played for a year. Like I said those clans I mentioned were considered the top ones for the longest periods of time on the game, barring iCoN who came near the end (but made of players who played from the start), and this is because they had the players that no one else surpassed. If they haven't surpassed them over the year+ that this game has been out then what makes you think many more years will make a difference sah? 
Not trying to come across as an asshole, just giving my two cents.

@lock grove, lol they not my type.

And i'll say one more thing. The GG tourney was a joke. Nearly everyone forfeit, including La Elite and iCoN. There wasnt even eMp, 7s, or pky. GG should of went straight to final since nobody play lol.

LOLLLLL snake lost to lead what a noop

Blackyz wrote:

sah_destroyer wrote:

Blackyz wrote:

If the old clans were to come back now I have no doubts in my mind that they would still instantly become the best on the game. I went on for a few scrims for the first time in months not that long ago and the competition is not even close to what it was during its prime. Players can continue to play the game for years and years but in my opinion they won't reach the calibre of players that teams like e2, WAR, eMp, 7s, iCoN had, however harsh that may sound. That's why most of these clans/players stayed relevant at the top throughout the game's  entire active lifespan and that's why you see now how that current mixed clan of a few of these specific old returning players are blowing everyone else out of the water.

LOOOOOL

WAR weren't even good at the beginning, over time you guys got good although it was really quick.

It's an arrogant thing to say, but I think it's true. Ofourse we all start somewhere, but whenever everyone has learned the basics that's when the big differences in skill gaps start to come in. Playing a lot will only get you so far and there will always be players who are just naturally better. I could go and practice something like StarCraft competitively for the rest of my life and probably still never reach a good enough level compared to others who have played for a year. Like I said those clans I mentioned were considered the top ones for the longest periods of time on the game, barring iCoN who came near the end (but made of players who played from the start), and this is because they had the players that no one else surpassed. If they haven't surpassed them over the year+ that this game has been out then what makes you think many more years will make a difference sah? 

I get what you are saying Blackz, 

" I can train and play Tennis for the rest of my life and will never be as good as a pro Tennis player".

but the skill gap between me and maybe Novak Djokovic is huge, the skill gap between the top KZ play and a Average player is not as emmense I think, so can be achieved. 

Just look at this 50 Clan, made up of top Names, names who played from day 1, players who came together due to the exodice of players from this game. They would have rivaled all clans who played at the beginning........EASY.

SOLD would have been a top clan as well with their huge lag, some say Lagswitch.

Anyway, forget what that iDAim guy probs said, you are a top, top player who deserves to be recognised as such.

[ Edited ]

I_greenbuk_I wrote:

LOLOLOL

And i reveal another secret. I played for playlopo poop clan against e2 in the forfeit tourney. OMG my team beyond neg, playlopo tripple neg crying on mic and we actually won 1 mission each map. I finished 36-36 first game, getting gang bang like crazy. After the game i told sah, lol if icon played that team they would of got destroyed.

It was USA sever too and it was insane, game starts and im destroying e2, we win SnD defend with a team that cant defend lol and the game kicks us all out. We rejoin and i see one e2 guy capturing CnH, the one in our base LOL from there we lost control of the map. Sah such a nice guy doesn´t care, never complained. They won CnH by caping when we rejoining wtf lol

e2 only won anything when everyone quit game. 7s true champs of KZSF, same as KZ3.

AutomaticSnake wrote:

I_greenbuk_I wrote:

LOLOLOL

And i reveal another secret. I played for playlopo poop clan against e2 in the forfeit tourney. OMG my team beyond neg, playlopo tripple neg crying on mic and we actually won 1 mission each map. I finished 36-36 first game, getting gang bang like crazy. After the game i told sah, lol if icon played that team they would of got destroyed.

It was USA sever too and it was insane, game starts and im destroying e2, we win SnD defend with a team that cant defend lol and the game kicks us all out. We rejoin and i see one e2 guy capturing CnH, the one in our base LOL from there we lost control of the map. Sah such a nice guy doesn´t care, never complained. They won CnH by caping when we rejoining wtf lol

e2 only won anything when everyone quit game. 7s true champs of KZSF, same as KZ3.

LOLOLOLO

Playlopo Beast player only went Neg cause he was getting Head 

shot from all e2 players.

LOLOLOL

sah_destroyer wrote:

Blackyz wrote:

sah_destroyer wrote:

Blackyz wrote:

LOOOOOL

I get what you are saying Blackz, 

" I can train and play Tennis for the rest of my life and will never be as good as a pro Tennis player".

but the skill gap between me and maybe Novak Djokovic is huge, the skill gap between the top KZ play and a Average player is not as emmense I think, so can be achieved. 

Just look at this 50 Clan, made up of top Names, names who played from day 1, players who came together due to the exodice of players from this game. They would have rivaled all clans who played at the beginning........EASY.

SOLD would have been a top clan as well with their huge lag, some say Lagswitch.

Anyway, forget what that iDAim guy probs said, you are a top, top player who deserves to be recognised as such.

I take your point on how much I'm exaggerating the skill differences. Anyway, we'll just leave it there, and cheers for the kind words Smiley Tongue

AutomaticSnake wrote:

I_greenbuk_I wrote:

LOLOLOL

I was told you don't use a mic because you sound like a biotch...