Reply
Member
SATCHKZ
Posts: 91
Registered: ‎03-04-2014
0

Patch 1.13 released; notes inside

[ Edited ]

Yesterday we released an emergency patch 1.13, which addressed the zoom bugs of several weapons. After the Insurgent Expansion Pack there was the possibility to zoom with the M82, Sta-14 and the LS12 SMG.  This was a bug rather than a desired in-game feature. Here is what the patch fixes:

Disables:
- M82 zoom
- StA-14 zoom
- LS12 SMG Pistol

 

We noticed that there is a strong desire from the community to retain the zoom option permanently, but we believe that this will give an unfair advantage to those who bought the Insurgent DLC over those who didn’t.

Member
boyce1uk
Posts: 735
Registered: ‎09-12-2009
0

Re: Patch 1.13 released; notes inside

[ Edited ]

if your going to balance the game nerf the bot damage or at least limit the number that can be put down in one game with the new hack ability it's getting stupid cheers

Member
BobL1980
Posts: 2,612
Registered: ‎05-30-2010
0

Re: Patch 1.13 released; notes inside

Those who bought the playstation move in kz3 had an unfair advantage over those that didn't due to the camera lock being left on in multiplayer. That was never patched out and was far more of an advantage with the VC32 sniper rifle than these scopes are.

Member
boyce1uk
Posts: 735
Registered: ‎09-12-2009
0

Re: Patch 1.13 released; notes inside

[ Edited ]

good one bob thats true come gg also sort out the sound of   m82 it's terrible look at the m82 form kz3 or kz2 please

Member
Matieo10
Posts: 677
Registered: ‎08-24-2013
0

Re: Patch 1.13 released; notes inside


boyce1uk wrote:

if your going to balance the game nerf the bot damage or at least limit the number that can be put down in one game with the new hack ability it's getting stupid cheers


I'm actually curious about this. You guys buffed the deployable Turrets on Support, right? They've seemed stronger in the past few weeks. Confirmation on that would be great.

Member
boyce1uk
Posts: 735
Registered: ‎09-12-2009
0

Re: Patch 1.13 released; notes inside

i will ask them on twitter get a better responce

Member
sjackson12
Posts: 260
Registered: ‎02-01-2014
0

Re: Patch 1.13 released; notes inside

I guess I'm the only person who doesn't mind this. Never used the zoom anyway. 

Community Team
Jeroen_R
Posts: 97
Registered: ‎01-08-2009
0

Re: Patch 1.13 released; notes inside

@Matieo10 We did not buf the Turrets.

Member
DeathSpectrum
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎03-28-2012
0

Re: Patch 1.13 released; notes inside


BobL1980 wrote:

Those who bought the playstation move in kz3 had an unfair advantage over those that didn't due to the camera lock being left on in multiplayer. That was never patched out and was far more of an advantage with the VC32 sniper rifle than these scopes are.


GG - why dont u fix the OP move in KZ3...the number of players playing kz 3 and sfall must be more or less the same....lol..

i will go back to kz 3 for sure if you fix this.

Member
og_JoyDivision
Posts: 261
Registered: ‎09-09-2011
0

Re: Patch 1.13 released; notes inside


SATCHKZ wrote:

Yesterday we released an emergency patch 1.13, which addressed the zoom bugs of several weapons. After the Insurgent Expansion Pack there was the possibility to zoom with the M82, Sta-14 and the LS12 SMG.  This was a bug rather than a desired in-game feature. Here is what the patch fixes:

Disables:
- M82 zoom
- StA-14 zoom
- LS12 SMG Pistol

 

We noticed that there is a strong desire from the community to retain the zoom option permanently, but we believe that this will give an unfair advantage to those who bought the Insurgent DLC over those who didn’t.


I want my ring finger in every teenager I see.
 photo JD-beamrifle1.jpg