SATCHKZ

Patch 1.13 released; notes inside

[ Edited ]

Yesterday we released an emergency patch 1.13, which addressed the zoom bugs of several weapons. After the Insurgent Expansion Pack there was the possibility to zoom with the M82, Sta-14 and the LS12 SMG.  This was a bug rather than a desired in-game feature. Here is what the patch fixes:

Disables:
- M82 zoom
- StA-14 zoom
- LS12 SMG Pistol

We noticed that there is a strong desire from the community to retain the zoom option permanently, but we believe that this will give an unfair advantage to those who bought the Insurgent DLC over those who didn’t.

boyce1uk

Re: Patch 1.13 released; notes inside

[ Edited ]

if your going to balance the game nerf the bot damage or at least limit the number that can be put down in one game with the new hack ability it's getting stupid cheers

BobL1980

Those who bought the playstation move in kz3 had an unfair advantage over those that didn't due to the camera lock being left on in multiplayer. That was never patched out and was far more of an advantage with the VC32 sniper rifle than these scopes are.

boyce1uk

[ Edited ]

good one bob thats true come gg also sort out the sound of   m82 it's terrible look at the m82 form kz3 or kz2 please

Matieo10

boyce1uk wrote:

if your going to balance the game nerf the bot damage or at least limit the number that can be put down in one game with the new hack ability it's getting stupid cheers

I'm actually curious about this. You guys buffed the deployable Turrets on Support, right? They've seemed stronger in the past few weeks. Confirmation on that would be great.

boyce1uk

i will ask them on twitter get a better responce

sjackson12

I guess I'm the only person who doesn't mind this. Never used the zoom anyway. 

Community Team
Jeroen_R

@Matieo10 We did not buf the Turrets.

DeathSpectrum

BobL1980 wrote:

Those who bought the playstation move in kz3 had an unfair advantage over those that didn't due to the camera lock being left on in multiplayer. That was never patched out and was far more of an advantage with the VC32 sniper rifle than these scopes are.

GG - why dont u fix the OP move in KZ3...the number of players playing kz 3 and sfall must be more or less the same....lol..

i will go back to kz 3 for sure if you fix this.

og_JoyDivision

SATCHKZ wrote:

Yesterday we released an emergency patch 1.13, which addressed the zoom bugs of several weapons. After the Insurgent Expansion Pack there was the possibility to zoom with the M82, Sta-14 and the LS12 SMG.  This was a bug rather than a desired in-game feature. Here is what the patch fixes:

Disables:
- M82 zoom
- StA-14 zoom
- LS12 SMG Pistol

We noticed that there is a strong desire from the community to retain the zoom option permanently, but we believe that this will give an unfair advantage to those who bought the Insurgent DLC over those who didn’t.

I want my ring finger in every teenager I see.
 photo JD-beamrifle1.jpg