Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team
Ginrai

Patch 1.12 released; notes inside

Killzone Shadow Fall patch 1.12 has been released! In addition to support for the Insurgent Pack, this patch introduces fixes for several single-player campaign issues. Below is a full overview of all the changes this patch implements.

New Implemented Features / improvements

Added support for new Insurgent Pack DLC

• Added support for the new Insurgent class
  • Added support for 3 new abilities: Tactical Echo Emitter, Epulse Emitter, Guard Drone
  • Added support for online collectibles during warzone matches
  • Added support for Elite difficulty campaign mode (3 lives, no checkpoints to finish the entire game)
  • Added support for 3 new weapons: M82 assault rifle, StA-14 rifle and LS12 SMG
  • Added new challenges for the Insurgent Pack DLC
  • Added 7 new Trophies for the Insurgent Pack DLC

Note: All of these features are only available if you buy the expansion pack or have a season pass

Added connection quality indicator

• You can now view your connection quality in the scoreboard. Open it with the Touchpad while in-game.
  • You can also view your connection quality in the options menu. Press options and use R1 to switch to the connection tab.
  • Finally, you can view your connection quality next to your name on the right side of the screen in the main multiplayer menu.

Added Class distribution on the spawn screen

• You can now view the class distribution in the loadout section of the spawn screen.

Fixed Bugs

Fixes for several single-player campaign issues

• Fixed progression issue in Chapter 1 (The Father)
  • Fixed dropship issue in Chapter 2 (The Shadow), Section 3
  • Fixed death loop issue in Chapter 7 (The Handler), Section 1
  • Fixed closed doors in Chapter 7 (The Handler), Section 4
  • Fixed streaming issue in Chapter 8 (The Dead), Section 
  • Fixed mobile scan unit issue in Chapter 9 (The Destroyer), Section 1:

Enjoy!

X-SAMZ-X

Re: Patch 1.12 released; notes inside

Boom its been a while. Good patch. Now clan system! Or let me beta test it for you guys..
mulletboyjay

Will it work for those that have one region disc but a different region account?????

boyce1uk

[ Edited ]

@ Ginrai how will the connection quality improve the lag u will only see you connection. And with the low player count  putting players  in your own  region will work too. Maybe adding some kind of balance system would work better example before the start of the game u have count down time u should balance the game then  not sure how

Jayson619

Aim-Assists in Single Player please?

I'm no the hardcore type.

BEERODEATH

Excellent patch. Looking forward to the expansion pack as  well once its available. 

Please. Any chance you will fix some of the A.I glitches in single player. Mainly in the shadow level with NPC's walking into walls, chairs, being unable to walk over cables on and around the bunker. There are also 3 NPC's that show up from the forrest as you come out of the bunker if you kill everyone at the bunker before you have to evacuate. They dont react to you unless  they're right in front of you. Even if you shoot or throw grenades at them.

Just breaks the fun and immersion, especially with elite difficulty.

PrinceVaporize-

I bought th season pass and I am unable to use the Insurgent class or new weapons. 

seanoz

The lag has been really bad all week prior to this, and is still bad, is it just because of testing?

I imagine you will have this solved then yes? I can't believe how bad the lag has been, and we should get to cast a Lag Vote, even for players on the other team (especially for the players on the other team) so that with enough votes the server will assess the player and kick them automatically if they are poor and affecting game quality.

Sean.

KarmaBullets

will be nice to know the name of the moron that chose the trophy ...... 0 creativity and take out the fun from the game !

i will see how many people will be able to finish the campaign at elite difficulty with the turret section completly broken ......... this is the last sign of your zero care for the customers

CozMick

Awww c'mon GG, allow us to see other players' connection quality, I already know mine is awesome.

I wanna know if they killed me via skill or being a rubber banding, stuttering, bullet sponging mess.

Not impressed :smileysad: