Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team
Ginrai

Patch 1.08 released

Hi all,

Patch 1.08 has now been released for all territories. This is a relatively small patch, intended to fix several common crashes; a larger patch with changes/additions to game functionality is forthcoming.

Patch 1.08 addresses the following issues:

• Fixes missing English language pack crash in Play-Go versions.
  • Fixes spectator rollover crash.
  • Adds DLC availability check, so only items available in the PS Store show in the menu.

Thank you for your feedback, and for reporting issues through the Killzone Player Voice system!

- Ginrai

DigitalSmoke

Re: Patch 1.08 released

[ Edited ]

Got excited, for a second...

Thanks for fixing the abillity for people to buy useless **bleep**, its not like the real need is a traditional FPS score board , and solid clan system, and the rest of the KZ2 production value's left out of KZ3 and KZSF.

J450NTDEMON

Why update the game there was no problem with connection until now! Most games i tried playing kept me in the joining session screen! I hope your next update is soon

AutomaticSnake

DigitalSmoke wrote:

Got excited, for a second...

Thanks for fixing the abillity for people to buy useless **bleep**, its not like the real need is a traditional FPS score board , and solid clan system, and the rest of the KZ2 production value's left out of KZ3 and KZSF.

:catvery-happy::heart::cattongue:

Dibbz

Crash fixes are always welcome. Been getting a few more than usual in the past few days so hopefully this helps sort it out. 

AndySF

Thanks Guerrilla!
Kirais7

where I can find a topic to discuss about nerfs and buffs about the multiplayer?
I'm a hughe fan of killzone but I'm quite disappointed by some things and I want to give several advices about it.

I don't think the feedback form it's suited because I'm talking about several fixes.

xScorpion77x

[ Edited ]

So will that upcoming large patch include the clan system? You did say it was coming this month, if I remember correctly.

xScorpion77x

Kirais7 wrote:

where I can find a topic to discuss about nerfs and buffs about the multiplayer?
I'm a hughe fan of killzone but I'm quite disappointed by some things and I want to give several advices about it.

I don't think the feedback form it's suited because I'm talking about several fixes.

That's exactly what the feedback form is for, just make a separate ticket for each one of your suggestions.

WHChampion

Thank you for adding the voice DLC. I'm looking forward to hearing it. Thank you for working hard and bringing a patch early in the year.

Just hit 1,000 challenges this week. Can't wait for the new maps. The free and the ones I bought through season pass DLC.

Maybe the jetpacks will make a return. :smileyvery-happy:

I love Killzone MP. Momments like this is why i love the MP: