Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Open Weekend Competition prize status

[ Edited ]

Make sure to wash after long periods of game time Smiley Wink

So for the DLC, how will we know when we have the voucher? Will we recieve an email or..?

[ Edited ]

I take that it's going to take you another 3 months to get those "DLC voucher" codes out? :lol:

edit: 

game will be dead by then but oh well. It was a nice scam to get us all playing Smiley Happy

Is season pass even worth of anything anymore?

I won't accept it as my prize... maybe 3 months PS+?

They seem to have a very specific prize in mind they've decided on, I just would like to know what it is.

I mean, we learned the top 20 gets t-shirts. Cool. What do we all get? That's all we reaaaalllly want to know so at least we have something to wait for instead of being totally blind right now.

Community Team

Update: Today. we've sent out T-shirts to the following players:

• Roe-Bear
  • SARGE666
  • Ramez05
  • Dibbz
  • Baliis
  • Gallagher129
  • Matemike
  • Swordsman24
  • nades_all_night
  • bLaiSe_HUN
  • TheFlyingToaster
  • Heretic001

We have yet to receive addresses from the following players:

Tomcat407

TheRougeAssassin

wanzerpilot09
Full-Recovery

Killer_App_23

Marper

RoKaDitz

Devil-Shoot

If your PSN ID is in the second group, please compose a private forums message to me (Ginrai) with the snail mail address where you want to receive your shirt, as well as your e-mail address. We'll make sure you get your T-shirt ASAP.

Unfortunately, the DLC voucher codes for the top 100 players still haven't been received from Sony marketing. As soon as they're in we will update this thread.

I dont want to seem ungrateful with a T-shirt but dont you think its a kick in the teeth? The clans that played the first comp got ps4 KZ pads, D-tags, somethink to show that they are all pewpew, they also was given alot of hype and why? who are they? cos from there game play vids that was shown they was nothing super hacks or pro, why was DoA not invited to the comp? they had won everythink on ps2/3. Right skills set aside now, the clans played for what a hand ful of hours and the players for 5 days straight and to reward the players you dont give them a well played no real coverage online but instead make them all wait 3 months with promises of "special prizes" then crap on them with a T-shirt. KZ started off so well i was totally in love with the game and with all the comps on the way it looked like next gen gaming would rock, but for all the hype and large let down i traded in my KZ months ago, i really have no time to waste my money on false promises and false advertising, the list of QQ should be alot larger, like going into the recent comp where the prizes they got were much better than a t shirt but i just wanna keep it short and sweet.

Whats even more sad is i bet one of 2 things, 1: this will not get read. 2: it will get read and it will go straight over their heads.

but thanks for the t-shirt and the dlc whenever we get.

We still dont know what DLC we getting? I find it sad now to get a DLC for a game i dont play anymore lol... maybe if i ever return i can use the M82 or something Smiley Very Happy

Sarge ur rant is exactly how I feel about guerilla right now I should have never taken part in this stupid competition only to get a slap in the face by guerilla making us wait 3months for our quote on quote special prizes to get a lame t shirt where the clans get a controller and the second competition players get their dog tags right away all I can say is that I don't care what the dlc we get is I have such a disdain for guerilla right now I refuse to put shadowfall back in my disc tray

And so we wait for the DLC codes...