Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: New Warzones

Any news on that beacon mission?
I really like what they did in “Radec Madness”, being more intense with 1 sec spawn timer and shorter missions, I think there should be more modes in the front page and keep some for longer.

[ Edited ]

playlopo wrote:

x_SWIRVE_x wrote:

playlopo wrote:

lol I know you have fibre optics now, but the ping you measure in a website is not very relevant bro. I said you have a bad connection to play online MP, didn’t say you have a bad internet connection.

At least you know infantry is a big part of the game and there is infantry only too, right? The gunfights are hard if you’re not on your toes, but at least are fair. Vehicles is the more demanding thing. And yeah, I can pilot and drive every vehicle in the game, thanks. I managed learning all that in less than 1 BF installment. But maybe swirve should come explain to us again how people don’t play other games because they can’t adapt lmao

Anyway, about that idea, just think of the consequences it would have, everyone would have to think twice before grabbing the beacon, and when defending the person with the beacon it would actually be similar in the urgency of defending the target in assassination. In assassination you would also have 3 chances to pick a target before the mission would start, so it would resemble it in that way too.

I'm genuinely curious as to how you know he has a bad connection to a game....Neo is that you?.....LizardSquad (bunch of kids)

I tell you what is demanding, being able to play other FPS and not get destroyed in them so badly that you cry and run....0.25KDR beast...

It all made sense when it was mentioned you were not much older than a kid....when you grow up maybe you'll be less deluded....

haha then in your case the problem is that you can’t mature anymore, you will be the moron that you are now for the rest of your days......

I’d be surprised if you get that playing BF4 the first time against experienced players. You can achieve that by just getting 1 kill and 4 deaths, I think you can do it, if you can get a kill that is. Anyhow,  you won’t because you can’t adapt..... ... ...  

Lol you are a joke...

I played BF4 beta, did not have any problems, found it much like previous BF's I played....no real BF4 experienced players yet, just BF experienced + noobs like you...

You played the Destiny BETA, got smashed for 0.25, against players experienced in what exactly....the HALO players were mostly on XBOX...so you got smashed by mostly noobs....also you then bought Destiny, played it a bit but avoided the PvP like the plague....

We all know why, BF and KZ are not that disimiliar you are good at one you'll be fairly good at the other....but you tried playing a game a bit different and could not adapt....man 0.25 has to be absolutely terrible for a guy who teaches other players how to play FPS comp games.....

You can keep trying with your little potshots, but I'll just keep hitting you back like a shottie....some of us are good at FPS games, some of us are you....stick to BF....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Also please stop avoiding...how do you know Sah's connection to online games....could you teach us all please...

Maturity lol.....like coming on and telling players who taught you how to play you taught them, then calling them noobs....I choose to be a troll, you are just plain dumb...KID

[ Edited ]

SO what be stoppin you fools from 1v1.

From my brief stay on here it seem people scared in ther boots of 1v1. All those fools got banned a week ago and the one buk fool aint even fake he scared you could tell he dont wanna take on that old crier. And here same thang you all need some balls is what i think

you all scared of LOSING and it shows

I would really like to see a mode where people would have to use heavy weapons to destroy something like a bomb or airship or something and they would only have 1 life to get the objective completed, and the thing is that they can only use heavy weapons for the entire match and it would be round based, Up to 4 rounds in that game mode

[ Edited ]

Operations. That is the most fun gamemode I've ever played. It's one of the things I love about KZ3. Especially with the cutscenes.

As the above post says, some sort of mode in which you use heavy weapons to take out heavy armoured vehicles, or even players?

Which ever player is 'selected' to be the heavy, make it so that they have to get as many kills as possible which gives their team points, or Valor (?) then each player on the winning team gets to choose an unlock, if the heavy is defeated before a said timer (?) then the other winning team does the same.

RE:killzone sites

Hello,

Related to the lastest post of the error 10002 for killzone 2 and 3  i see that both sites of it are down.Same way as the 10002 error.It is because of a maintenance ,because the online is shut down for ever?Smiley Indifferent

We (players) need to have a feedback about this.Smiley Indifferent

Thank you to take you time for this problem.

Cheer

Sebastien

Re: New WarzonesSnipers Only

I would love to have a snipers only warzone. Except take the cloak off because I want people to actually use the sniper rifles. Choose only sniper maps (remains, station, forest, wall). best 3 of 5. include all missions.

Re: New WarzonesSnipers Only

[ Edited ]

Sniper zone is great, GG! The new warzones bring a breath of fresh air, that was overdue, keep it going.