Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: New Warzones

Increase PlayerHealth from current(Normal) to the highest. Also increase Ammo to the Highest. Disable close combat.

This will help players showcase gunskills and result in more meaningful encounters rather than who see's who first.

[ Edited ]

I have another idea, the 1 life to who grabs the beacon thing would make so that everyone would be afraid to grab the beacon, so not sure how that would work out, instead of limited lives do it in a way that each side can only grab the beacon 3 times in the course of the mission, each team only has 3 chances of surviving while holding the beacon. The first team getting a person holding the beacon to die 3 times would usually lose (kinda like assassination but with 3 consecutive targets) but after that the mission doesn’t end, they cannot grab the beacon to get the mission points to go up but they can still defend it to prevent the other team from grabbing it or they can kill the other team’s 3 ‘targets’ before they manage to have more mission points, and If both teams run out of the 3 chances each have or the time runs up wins the team that gathered more mission points in the end.

Nas, the whole game is set so that everything is more meaningful than using your gun...... too bad most people can’t see how much better the game would be if this wasn’t the case, if gunfights were the main thing and everything else would just serve to aid you moderately in the battlefield. Old KZ was like this. Even nades are too OP, which limit a lot the capture missions. Just like speed dash ruins all the beacon missions outside of pubs.

Yes sah, GG can go to that place and you can go with them too if you think the way they set up the game is good. It was a slap in the face what they did with this game, at least that’s what the majority of the KZ fans feels, only you and the 5 fanboys left think it’s all good. My position still stands. And, like I told you before, it sure ain’t gonna stop me from sharing a thought about how the game can improve. Sorry but I’m not gonna sugarcoat anyone, not GG, not you, not anyone.
And yes, you’re a noob. We’re all noobs. And you’re a noob with a very bad connection to play online shooters. If you’re still buthurt, deal with it.

playlopo wrote:

I have another idea, the 1 life to who grabs the beacon thing would make so that everyone would be afraid to grab the beacon, so not sure how that would work out, instead of limited lives do it in a way that each side can only grab the beacon 3 times in the course of the mission, each team only has 3 chances of surviving while holding the beacon. The first team getting a person holding the beacon to die 3 times would usually lose (kinda like assassination but with 3 consecutive targets) but after that the mission doesn’t end, they cannot grab the beacon to get the mission points to go up but they can still defend it to prevent the other team from grabbing it or they can kill the other team’s 3 ‘targets’ before they manage to have more mission points, and If both teams run out of the 3 chances each have or the time runs up wins the team that gathered more mission points in the end.

Nas, the whole game is set so that everything is more meaningful than using your gun...... too bad most people can’t see how much better the game would be if this wasn’t the case, if gunfights were the main thing and everything else would just serve to aid you moderately in the battlefield. Old KZ was like this. Even nades are too OP, which limit a lot the capture missions. Just like speed dash ruins all the beacon missions outside of pubs.

Yes sah, GG can go to that place and you can go with them too if you think the way they set up the game is good. It was a slap in the face what they did with this game, at least that’s what the majority of the KZ fans feels, only you and the 5 fanboys left think it’s all good. My position still stands. And, like I told you before, it sure ain’t gonna stop me from sharing a thought about how the game can improve. Sorry but I’m not gonna sugarcoat anyone, not GG, not you, not anyone.
And yes, you’re a noob. We’re all noobs. And you’re a noob with a very bad connection to play online shooters. If you’re still buthurt, deal with it.

LOL..

I get I am Noob, it's ok................ 

Bad connection?, fibre optics 40+mg download and 10+upload.

it's only bad because some people still teleporting.

sah_destroyer wrote:

playlopo wrote:

Tell me again how good the latest installment of that game is again.

Are you a good pilot or do you like to run people over in your tank?

only asking because that's true gun on gun battles right?

I know nothing of that game so I am not taking the piss.

lol I know you have fibre optics now, but the ping you measure in a website is not very relevant bro. I said you have a bad connection to play online MP, didn’t say you have a bad internet connection.

At least you know infantry is a big part of the game and there is infantry only too, right? The gunfights are hard if you’re not on your toes, but at least are fair. Vehicles is the more demanding thing. And yeah, I can pilot and drive every vehicle in the game, thanks. I managed learning all that in less than 1 BF installment. But maybe swirve should come explain to us again how people don’t play other games because they can’t adapt lmao

Anyway, about that idea, just think of the consequences it would have, everyone would have to think twice before grabbing the beacon, and when defending the person with the beacon it would actually be similar in the urgency of defending the target in assassination. In assassination you would also have 3 chances to pick a target before the mission would start, so it would resemble it in that way too.

[ Edited ]

playlopo wrote:

lol I know you have fibre optics now, but the ping you measure in a website is not very relevant bro. I said you have a bad connection to play online MP, didn’t say you have a bad internet connection.

At least you know infantry is a big part of the game and there is infantry only too, right? The gunfights are hard if you’re not on your toes, but at least are fair. Vehicles is the more demanding thing. And yeah, I can pilot and drive every vehicle in the game, thanks. I managed learning all that in less than 1 BF installment. But maybe swirve should come explain to us again how people don’t play other games because they can’t adapt lmao

Anyway, about that idea, just think of the consequences it would have, everyone would have to think twice before grabbing the beacon, and when defending the person with the beacon it would actually be similar in the urgency of defending the target in assassination. In assassination you would also have 3 chances to pick a target before the mission would start, so it would resemble it in that way too.

I'm genuinely curious as to how you know he has a bad connection to a game....Neo is that you?.....LizardSquad (bunch of kids)

I tell you what is demanding, being able to play other FPS and not get destroyed in them so badly that you cry and run....0.25KDR beast...

It all made sense when it was mentioned you were not much older than a kid....when you grow up maybe you'll be less deluded....

Icame_Isaw_Urmom wrote:

harris_83_ wrote:

Icame_Isaw_Urmom wrote:

If you take out all those abilities from support and assault you would need a nerf for cloaking too!

harris_83_ wrote:

Judas or sickle TDM!

• No turrets
  • No airbots
  • No shields
  • No drone buddies ( Hell no )
  • No boosting
  • No stun blast
  • No stun drone
  • No emergency teleport
  • No guard drone

P.s. To me that's the simplest form, of a pure skill, no gimmicks, shotty TDM or even Warzone.

You, your gun, your team, and the opponents. Smiley Wink

Cloaking is not much of a deal for me, cause you know... I really see 'em coming Smiley Happy

Also if a cloaked player, comes running towards you, while you are equipped with judas or a sickle, well...

he will be more than welcome, I would say.

Last but not least, some people are playing as scouts, only for the cloak ability.

If you take it from them, they wouldn't find joy in a warzone like this.

After all, as I've already said, cloaking would not be an advantage for opponents.

So it would not be op also.

Btw, have you played the game?

You do realize you took away every ability from the other two classes and left the scout untouched, thats my point, just disable the scout class all together and roll support with judas and sickle thats nerfed so hard it takes 3 shots to kill

No stun drone.

No emergency teleport.

No guard drone.

Smiley Indifferent 

Dude, have you played the game?

Mr.-Bean-as-Justin-Bieber-09.jpg

just spare all the headache and create an official warzone for each game mode... TDMs, SNDs, Captures and Beacons.. then create another warzones with NO abilities, No torrents of any kind (only keep the spawn beacon duh), that warzone can be a pure gun skill warzone, high ammo. 

I would love an "uneven" war zone. I made one called Guerilla warfare which is basically scouts & insugents against assault and support with abilities enabled or disabled to make it fair. For example I disabled reviving but allowed spawn points so that While support can spawn on at a location of their choosing the insurgent can hack it, but only only snipers can telephone. but I changed their guns so that the assault class doesn't have access to assault rifles or any of their best guns whereas snipers have access to everything and the insurgents can steal or hack anything making it a really fun game type. It took some tweaking and needs work, but I think it's really fun. If love an official "uneven" Warzone.

x_SWIRVE_x wrote:

playlopo wrote:

I'm genuinely curious as to how you know he has a bad connection to a game....Neo is that you?.....LizardSquad (bunch of kids)

I tell you what is demanding, being able to play other FPS and not get destroyed in them so badly that you cry and run....0.25KDR beast...

It all made sense when it was mentioned you were not much older than a kid....when you grow up maybe you'll be less deluded....

haha then in your case the problem is that you can’t mature anymore, you will be the moron that you are now for the rest of your days......

I’d be surprised if you get that playing BF4 the first time against experienced players. You can achieve that by just getting 1 kill and 4 deaths, I think you can do it, if you can get a kill that is. Anyhow,  you won’t because you can’t adapt..... ... ...