Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: New Warzones

swirve wrote:

Maher08 wrote:

A pistol only warzone would be welcome by the newer players definately, I recall pistol only warzone being very popular on the previous KZ titles. Maybe a pistol only domination or tdm? Don't forget to take out the frag grenades aswell. 

As for the one life idea, a one life tdm would be pretty good although I can see people hiding in their base for this. Worth a shot though.

The pistol only WZ was fun, but I'm not sure it would be welcomed by new players if not skilled (depends if melee was left in)....or maybe the health is lowered...?

Won't you just have as you say players hiding behind shields and chucking out turrets and mobile mines....on the one life TDM....

I think the learning curve is lessened when players only have to worry about pistols as their weapon choice, and it levels out the playing field somewhat, new players would fail to know about the Keyzer > Valk/pulver etc. fact and persist on getting outgunned out of ignorance.  I suppose lowering the health would work too, not too pushed on it wither way.

True, I should of said minus the automata and shield/other abilities but tbh, judging by the reluctance of casuals to play the official competitive rulesets warzones in the past, this might be off putting for them. Although since these are only weekly warzones from what I gathered, than I think default and competitive rulesets should be both given a chance, provided they dont follow eachother in consecutive weeks in order to keep the game 'fresh'.

Judas or sickle TDM!

• No turrets
  • No airbots
  • No shields
  • No drone buddies ( Hell no )
  • No boosting
  • No stun blast
  • No stun drone
  • No emergency teleport
  • No guard drone

P.s. To me that's the simplest form, of a pure skill, no gimmicks, shotty TDM or even Warzone.

You, your gun, your team, and the opponents. Smiley Wink

If you take out all those abilities from support and assault you would need a nerf for cloaking too!

harris_83_ wrote:

Judas or sickle TDM!

• No turrets
  • No airbots
  • No shields
  • No boosting
  • No stun blast
  • No stun drone
  • No emergency teleport
  • No guard drone

P.s. To me that's the simplest form, of a pure skill, no gimmicks, shotty TDM or even Warzone.

I remember playing a mix scrim on kz3 once it was infiltrator and melee only tdm.
Skill wise it wasn't much of a game but it was hilarious playing it everyone just chasing each other .

You could have assault n boost n melee only tdm.
Like one big game of tig (tag if your american)

Icame_Isaw_Urmom wrote:

If you take out all those abilities from support and assault you would need a nerf for cloaking too!

harris_83_ wrote:

Judas or sickle TDM!

• No turrets
  • No airbots
  • No shields
  • No boosting
  • No stun blast
  • No stun drone
  • No emergency teleport
  • No guard drone

Cloaking is not much of a deal for me, cause you know... I really see 'em coming Smiley Happy

Also if a cloaked player, comes running towards you, while you are equipped with judas or a sickle, well...

he will be more than welcome, I would say.

Last but not least, some people are playing as scouts, only for the cloak ability.

If you take it from them, they wouldn't find joy in a warzone like this.

After all, as I've already said, cloaking would not be an advantage for opponents.

So it would not be op also.

Btw, have you played the game?

Community Team

@Saskatchewan1973 New Recruits Warzone is visible for those who have access to it. 

If you are higher ranked you wont see it.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Jeroen_R wrote:

@Saskatchewan1973 New Recruits Warzone is visible for those who have access to it. 

If you are higher ranked you wont see it.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Perfect.  I had no idea

harris_83_ wrote:

Icame_Isaw_Urmom wrote:

harris_83_ wrote:

Judas or sickle TDM!

• No turrets
  • No airbots
  • No shields
  • No boosting
  • No stun blast
  • No stun drone
  • No emergency teleport
  • No guard drone

Cloaking is not much of a deal for me, cause you know... I really see 'em coming Smiley Happy

Also if a cloaked player, comes running towards you, while you are equipped with judas or a sickle, well...

he will be more than welcome, I would say.

Last but not least, some people are playing as scouts, only for the cloak ability.

If you take it from them, they wouldn't find joy in a warzone like this.

After all, as I've already said, cloaking would not be an advantage for opponents.

So it would not be op also.

Btw, have you played the game?

You do realize you took away every ability from the other two classes and left the scout untouched, thats my point, just disable the scout class all together and roll support with judas and sickle thats nerfed so hard it takes 3 shots to kill

Dear GG

You are doing tremendous efforts to keep up and maintain the players to be hocked up to the game ! But unfortunately it's in the wrong direction, when I be asked the guys in Toyota about their top selling brand Land Crusier which basically looks like a box , no actual improvement been made to its look what so ever ?! The replay from their ME rep that: it's dam successfull and still going strong ! Why should we screw it up ?!
You had the operations mode which was extremely successful and the assassination mission which also was breath taking ! Why you took it out of the equation?! VC9 rocket launchers, 2XP when completing a challenge, faster reload , increased accuracy? All from Killzone 3 !! And the daily and weekly ribbons from kz2 was really successful! All games are based on EXP , not challenges !! I don't really care about team play or shooting someone on the balls to achieve a challenge! Also u made separate leaderboard for each warzone which is wrong !! Their should be one leaderboard which will state world number one and two and three and.... , do this things and the game will fly again , nobody anymore playing as they use to be , hardly are joining anymore ! All are searching For new games to leave Killzone, am playing Killzone since 2006 , hardcore member since 2009 , now not really enjoying the game , all the real players has abandoned the ship , pls use ur marketing skills and bring back what we want as your customers ? Don't enforce what you have .

I would love to have a Pistol only Warzone, could be TDM or better extended/classic WZ.

In spring 2014 the pistol TDM was quite popular. But still u had to many abilities, that led to almost more kills than the acutal shooting.

I would suggest to leave away all special abilities such as cloak, speed dash, stun blast, buddy drones (especially them, they are an awful advantage in a pitol game)

No automata. No granades!

Perhaps even leave away the burst shot mode of the Ripper.

Pistols only, reduced to the max, would be so much fun. All about good aiming skills with long crazy duellings. Would be fabulous!