Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: New Warzones

Sixth overall bub get off the high horse

No assassination coming is sad news indeed Smiley Sad

“but we can do a one life Beacon Safeguard for instance or one life”
Can you do so that only the player with the beacon has 1 live?

Also a few more customizable options for warzones like more rounds of each mission would be nice, this should be a simple thing to add I suppose.

SnD warzones don’t work very well the way you set up the last ones, one life with everything on is not a good idea, you either do a more hardcore mode with limited lives and limited abilities or a full-on SnD only warzone to recreate the way this mission is usually played in regular warzones, both good ideas if done the right way. For a hardcore mode with one life we could also use a ready option where everyone needs to press before the mach starts like there is in the coop, this mode won’t work for pubs without this. And this option would be good for the whole game in general, it would help the matchmaking when there is imbalanced teams before the match starts.
In any case, the multiple rounds option would be good for both SnD types, especially 1 life mode, otherwise it’s too plain ending quick and constant 1-1.

[ Edited ]

playlopo wrote:

"[...]

“but we can do a one life Beacon Safeguard for instance or one life”
Can you do so that only the player with the beacon has 1 live?
[...]"

That is a good idea IMO.  So everyone taking the beacon and getting killed is out of game - would be a nice alternative...

Community Team

Thanks for the feedback, too bad that the post went off-topic so if you would please keep in on-topic that would be great.

We will investigate the option to give the beacon carrier one life. 

We could create a Warzone with just guns and limit the automata for instance. A handgun only Warzone would be a nice little change of pace.

Cheers,

Jeroen

[ Edited ]

Thanks Jeroen.

IMO a handgun only warzone should always be standard in the available modes, the success of this in other KZs, and also from what I’ve seen in SF, should grant it this. This is something everyone likes to do now and then, it shouldn’t just be a ‘season’ thing. I think you guys could use a main page with room for more modes.

And please, please, an option to have more rounds of the same mission in the same match, so that we can do, for example, search n destroy only with the best out of 5 without needing to reload the map every 2 rounds, and how cool would it be to be able to do a normal warzone with different modes and have the best modes like SnD run twice. How hard could it be to add an option in the custom warzone menu with the number of rounds to be played of each mission?

playlopo wrote:

Thanks Jeroen.

IMO a handgun only warzone should always be standard in the available modes, the success of this in other KZs, and also from what I’ve seen in SF, should grant it this. This is something everyone likes to do now and then, it shouldn’t just be a ‘season’ thing. I think you guys could use a main page with room for more modes.

And please, please, an option to have more rounds of the same mission in the same match, so that we can do, for example, search n destroy only with the best out of 5 without needing to reload the map every 2 rounds, and how cool would it be to be able to do a normal warzone with different modes and have the best modes like SnD run twice. How hard could it be to add an option in the custom warzone menu with the number of rounds to be played of each mission?

Good ideas.  The New Recruits warzone should also ALWAYS be on the front page.  New players aren't very good at finding the tabs to browse warzones and even though I myself know how it is something I almost never do

[ Edited ]

I actually think there should be a second warzone with a limited challenge ceiling.  Not sure on the number but say <650.  It should be Extended so these newer people can figure out all the missions and all the maps  without getting their asses handed to them so much by the really high ranks.

playlopo wrote:

Thanks Jeroen.

Good idea, but GG take with a pinch of salt, if you don't implement this you will be in trouble,

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-PS4/Message-to-GG/m-p/1558639/highlight/true#M...

"So, what I have to say is:
Shove your 2-shot-turret-idiotic-ability-noobtubeing game up your ass, GG!
That’s all."

Yes, I know I am Noob and you have dirty secrets about how NOOB I am and doing me a favour not exposing my noobness.

A pistol only warzone would be welcome by the newer players definately, I recall pistol only warzone being very popular on the previous KZ titles. Maybe a pistol only domination or tdm? Don't forget to take out the frag grenades aswell. 

As for the one life idea, a one life tdm would be pretty good although I can see people hiding in their base for this. Worth a shot though.

Maher08 wrote:

A pistol only warzone would be welcome by the newer players definately, I recall pistol only warzone being very popular on the previous KZ titles. Maybe a pistol only domination or tdm? Don't forget to take out the frag grenades aswell. 

As for the one life idea, a one life tdm would be pretty good although I can see people hiding in their base for this. Worth a shot though.

The pistol only WZ was fun, but I'm not sure it would be welcomed by new players if not skilled (depends if melee was left in)....or maybe the health is lowered...?

Won't you just have as you say players hiding behind shields and chucking out turrets and mobile mines....on the one life TDM....