Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: New Warzones

Greenbuk. I just played you on the worst imaginable team ever. I came into the game down 0-2 and ended up with 55 kills. You mentioned headshot ratio in your little rant, which I couldn't understand because some **bleep** on my team woudln't shut the **bleep** up, and that was 8 headshots in 55 kills. Do the math bud. That's better than my current ratio.

For me to take second on my team after two warzones are done. Please. My team nearly beat you and we were pure garbage. You didn't stick around though did you.

It was 1-0 mid search when you joined plz post the scores and all the headshots on my and my #1 overall thrashing of your team as you see fit noob

[ Edited ]

As if I recorded the game lol?

55-28. 8 headshots. Fucking deal with it. Uhhh that 1-0 going to 2-0. I didn't even participate in TDM. At least get the last match you played right **bleep**.

MY TEAM? MINE? Did I assemble that team to fight yours? You left like a coward because you know what is coming to you the minute you don't have a stacked team.

Or it was 2:30 eastern time jacknob, i wiped the floor post the vid for me show how great you lost

Hey guys, could we return to topic plz?

• Safe Guard Beacon with 1 life and frendly fire would be nice adaptation IMO.

• Or pistol only games (S&D) with friendly fire on...

... just my opinion ...

[ Edited ]

You were boosting that whole game AND did you also have the box lol? I'm not sure if boosters light you up as well but if you were using both against these noobs then.... haha. I didn't use a single booster the entire match. Keep thinking you are king playing a bunch of hackjob idiots lol.

You whine about my low KDR and the only game I play with you I score a 2 KDR easy peasy and didn't even use a single booster. LMAO. All that AND I was on a shit team being raped. Guess that KDR might just be a little illusion eh?

MMMHMMMMM. Smells like fun to me. When you want to 1v1 we should set a little M55 match up.

Back on topic: Pistol only matches.

Evidence you joined 1-0 on search... You drew first blood then i went off and beat you 5-3 with top score yet you cry about me finding box to discredit the rape that occurred hahahaha

[ Edited ]

1v1 or shut the **bleep** up. Seriously. Dude just politely told you to be on topic.

First blood? What the **bleep**? Uhh doubt it. Not only that you killed me first too if you are talking about that.

How the **bleep** would you know if I drew First Blood anyway? I wasn't even in the **bleep** game for the start of TDM lmao and you have no clue who got that video or not. LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH.

AGAIN: 1v1 or go away. Your fear is priceless. Keep tripping around that 1v1. Every shitpost you make I'm gonna remind you of it. You are high on beating up a bunch of privates and shitty players. You won't be high getting scrubbed in 1v1 though will ya bud?

Next time I see you in a match I'm gonna send some invites to some high ranks with SKILL and we'll see how you do. AND I'll even boost for good measure.

You cant handle losing and finishing sixth can you? I didn't notice you until i got shot from behind by some nub then decided to go nuts on your team and finish with most of every objective besides bomb plants and put up 36 k your excuses are pathetic just as your spray and pray tactics sitting in a corner with a beacon lightyears away from objectives

[ Edited ]

LMAO. Nice try. Now you just sound fucking stupid. I finished 2nd? dear god man. 1v1 or shut the **bleep** up twink. You know, I know, we all fucking know that you will get destroyed and it will harm your ego. It's okay.

Spray and pray tactics hahahahahahaahha. You are hilarious considering you have a very shit 1/16 headshot ratio lol. Spray and pray? At your point in the game my HS ratio was 1/4 lol. You have 3 hundred headshots noob.