Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team

New Warzones

Hi guys,

As you may know we are updating the Warzones every week with a new Warzone because we want to keep it fresh and give you the opportunity to try out new modes.

We have had Bomb Defusal, which is a one live Warzone with just Search and Destroy. 

Most recently we have added Domination with Capture & hold, Capture & Connect and Capture & Move modes rolled into one.

But we also want to hear your personal favorites or mash-ups that you would like to play or have created in your own time.

Note that we are using the same tools you guys have at your disposal. We won’t be adding any new game modes. For instance we can't do Assassination, but we can do a one life Beacon Safeguard for instance or one life TDM with 24 players.

So our question to you guys is, what kind of Warzones would you like to see.

Drop them in this thread and we will pick a few.

Cheers,

Jeroen

Re: New Warzones

no assassination in the future Smiley Sad..... the mode i loved best in kz2/3. sad to hear that.....

big mistake of leaving this out in SF...anyhow, lets move on...i guess..

jeroen - two questions

1) is another clan patch expected in the future?

2) can we expect more MP maps in the future?

- Yes/No/Cant say as of now.

Community Team

@hsotnas80 We are going to do the obvious patches if something occurs. But big updates I can't really say at the moment.

Cheers,

Jeroen

hmm..thank u.

1) Missions: Beacon Retrieval, Search n' Destroy, Capture n' Move and Team Deathmatch w/ all maps and Low Ammo

Limit abilities to Support: Supply Box and Support Teleport; Assault: Buddy Drone and Speed Boost; and Scout to Emergency Teleport and Cloak.  Remove HE grenade, Spider Mine and LS70 FORS.

2) Some sort of Pistols only matches (with or without grenades)

3) Maybe some single class only game modes

Do a vc30 sickle, shotgun only, beacon safeguard, 24 player warzone.

Imagine how fun will be, everyone running with a shotgun.

And if you could make it round based, for example, for a team to win, they must win 3 consequently beacon safeguard missions...THAT would be totally awesome. 

Imagine scores like 3-2, 1-3, 3-0 etc etc etc

Vc30 only, pure carnage Cat LOLCat MadCat LOL

Jeroen_R wrote:

@hsotnas80 We are going to do the obvious patches if something occurs. But big updates I can't really say at the moment.

Cheers,

Jeroen

1. That answer was not what we wanted to hear.

2. That answer was not what we wanted.

3. That answer was.......

4. Smiley Sad 

Jeroen,how about releasing a rest api which gives information about each of the clan war zones, like who played, who won, squad. Maybe for the last 10 clan matches. This would be helpful for clan match enthusiasts and would be simple to implement.

Obviously assassination wont work in this game due to the revive mechanic guys, youll just have to wait for next killzone as theres been tons of feedback saying how much its missed...anyway

Pistols only beacon safeguard?

And are you able to comment on how many retro maps to expect?