Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Kzsf retirement and account obituary

Retirement vid
http://youtu.be/nRJy43m3h64

RIP greenbuk75

2009-2015
Gone forever is that glorious join date of 2009 signifying a true killzone veteran and likes of which we have never seen, a reign of brilliance and terror (to all noobs and trolls) that scorched the killzone forums for more than a half decade. It all started with the official kz2 tbagging thread where he made notable contributions to and over time evolved into haters making him famous, as rayde_x's lag fest acct would say (was later banned for copying and pasting raydes original post, shows you how strict the moderation got if the same post has been up six years).

From there it was on to kz3, and the crap that was put in the multiplayer, non working website and stats and the evolution of the character you know and love into one of killzones most famous (infamous to some) players. Thrown right into the middle of catching mdk in multiple cheating scandals and trolling grannybannanytrannystar with his buddies moose, dora, boldon, and lsu_04_08, he established himself as a household name. As the forums evolved, the durka saga would evolve into a pissing match on each others clan sites, facebook, and this forum...however no one was banned and it was all in good fun.

He then advanced to showing up pubscrubs and bow across many accts achieving major league troll and clan player status.

Legend permabanned and retired

It was a great run, may the legend live on and all his stats dwarf the forum tweens, RIP greenbuk75, victim of jeroens banhammer as he hangs up the ds4

Re: Kzsf retirement and account obituary

Who's Greenbuck? If we are announcing retirement parties for nobodies my favorite bag boy "Dick" at the market just retired.Going to miss him always separated my fragile's.

Pubscrubs opinion not valid, thats a funny post considering you beggeddd me to play in your crappy clan under a sub lmaoo

*Gone and sure to be forgotten*
Do you even believe all the lies you say? I'm not going to give a rebuttal to that because you and I know what's going on. You add up all your funny little accounts and you don't equal the challenges I have. To me your just a NOOB very low accounts hundreds of challenges beneath me. (Retiring without accomplishing anything is quitting) Here's your real retirement video LOL https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPhUzU04tts&feature=player_embedded

Guarentee i won more cms and community challenges than you, congrats on your virtual time played trophy im sure anyone would have me in a cm over you. The best part was when i played one cm with you and your support game was so weak you lost to esa lol

Snakes gonna have a field day with this you may as well hang it up now and try to win a cm or just do the only thing you know best, pubstomp with your clan that wont play cms

Btw lkr has been waiting three weeks to play you in 3v3 tourn dont run from that too

Then again if i had a 1/18 headshot ratio id be on my high horse too

*Gone and sure to be forgotten*
Do you even believe all the lies you say? I'm not going to give a rebuttal to that because you and I know what's going on. You add up all your funny little accounts and you don't equal the challenges I have. To me your just a NOOB very low accounts hundreds of challenges beneath me. (Retiring without accomplishing anything is quitting) Here's your real retirement video LOL https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPhUzU04tts&feature=player_embedded

Lol cute repost, haters make you famous so keep pouring the love on,

Too bad robwhite aint around to carry your new clan for you

[ Edited ]

Oh baby! 2:50 hahah