Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone Shadow Fall New Directives

I liked it a lot. This aftermath was very competitive, the bots were easy at times and hard at other times. Really enjoyed the search and destroy and team death match the beacon is a whole other story. The bots pick it up and run around and run towards the enemy and get killed and they pick it up and ran it to there base and it was hell trying to get it out of there base. So most the time I just grabbed the beacon as soon as it popped up and ran it to our base and held it until the round ended. But over all really enjoyed it no turrets no air support really just had to know what was coming next and where to go liked it a lot.

Also found myself spawn camping very rarely and getting spawned camped very rarely due to the objectives. An easy way of getting rid of spawn camping all together is having spawn points through out the map and I don't mean spawn points we put out I mean predetermined spawn points already placed through out the map.

LFE-_-MAN wrote:
Also found myself spawn camping very rarely and getting spawned camped very rarely due to the objectives. An easy way of getting rid of spawn camping all together is having spawn points through out the map and I don't mean spawn points we put out I mean predetermined spawn points already placed through out the map.

we did this in kz3, plz no

Finally a warzone without automata and (almost) no noob gear! I was waiting for this kind of mode for a loooong time. I appreciate a warzone with competitive aspects for a large group of players, prefering real players, though a couple of bots can be fun. They move like imbeciles, but shoot like Dirty Harry, a pretty weird combination.

I wondered that most of the players in Aftermath1 and 2 are new players with no experience. Only very few regulars participated. How come?

GG: I would really appreciate if you would always maintain a more skillbased comp warzone in the main screen. But leaving away all noob gear. Mainly those **bleep** SPIDERMINES AND THE BREACHER!!!

Other than that great stuff, GG! Keep it going!

P.S.: The e-pulse emitter was meant to be a joke, right? Smiley Wink

Results please GG.

I was trying for kph, think i got pissed off and quit after sniper valk bots kept killing me and never got two in game hrs in

sah_destroyer wrote:

Results please GG.

5-0

Whens thief gonna show his/her tits?
Community Team

Results are in!

750k Valor bonus - WD-YA7YA
300k Valor bonus - Drizzt_PL
150k Valor bonus - o0-Siddhartha-0o

450k Valor bonus - lllupos

More news on the new Warzone tomorrow!

Cheers,

Jeroen

Jeroen_R wrote:

Results are in!

750k Valor bonus - WD-YA7YA
300k Valor bonus - Drizzt_PL
150k Valor bonus - o0-Siddhartha-0o

450k Valor bonus - lllupos

More news on the new Warzone tomorrow!

Cheers,

Jeroen

Please let us know what their Kills\2hour was please.

Thanks.