Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team

Killzone Shadow Fall New Directives

Hi all,

We are setting up this thread to get all your feedback on the new directives, we will also use this thread to update you on new the new missions and share the winners.

Off course we will be using the new directives page on Killzone.com too but this is much easier to gather feedback from you guys.

The new mission will kick off this weekend:

Mission 2

The research data at the weapons production facility was destroyed. Unfortunately, Director Sinclair has shuttled the bioweapon to a secret deep-space laboratory for reverse engineering. Check the flight logs from The Spire control deck for a likely destination then make your way to The Hangar and procure a transport to The Cruiser holding the bioweapon.

Warzone:

Aftermath-2

Maps:

The Spire, The Hangar, The Cruiser

Modes:

Search & Destroy, Beacon Safeguard, Team Deathmatch, Capture & Move

Classes:

Assault only

Abilities:

No Shields, No HE Grenades, No Breacher, No Buddy Drone

Date:

Saturday, January 17 - Sunday, January 18

Primary objective:

Achieve the highest number of kills per hour
(minimum total play time: 2 hours)

Secondary objective:

Collect the most

We are also holding a twitch livestream to kick off the second mission and explain a bit more on the New Directives.

Cheers,

Jeroen

Re: Killzone Shadow Fall New Directives

Hey Jeroen_R, can you maybe also put the aftermath-1 winners in this thread? So its more complete. That would be awesome!

Is there gonna be a kph leaderboard or all guessing?

only assault class - got tired running around like a fool.... Smiley Happy

Use the speed boost

Mode is only okay. It soon becomes tiring just running from base all the time. Limited modes are great but so are spawns. KZ without spawns does not feel right imo. Tried the mode a couple times and it gets really samey.

Jeroen_R wrote:

Abilities:

No Shields, No HE Grenades, No Breacher, No Buddy Drone

Hey Jeroen, 

just a heads up, only the Holo sight for the Breacher is disabled, not the Breacher itself.  

This warzone is no good, not sure what you guys did to it but it plays nothing like aftermath 1. In this warzone the bots are insanely hard, smart and stupid all at the same time. They never run only walk, have dead on aiming and kill instantly yet I get 6-8 hit markers before they ever go down its total BS, they are killing me in like 2-3 bullets. Also if the main goal is to achieve the highest number of kills per hour why in the hell is there objectives? This should have been just a straight 30min team death match or whatever the max time is. And to make a correction the breacher is still usable. Also I cannot understand why is the E-Stun emitter available, this warzone had no air support or turrents so why bother using a E-Stun emitter?! Seriously what was GG sniffing when they came up with aftermath 2. Worse warzone I've ever played

Warzone needs spawns. It's terrible.

ChainClutch wrote:
This warzone is no good, not sure what you guys did to it but it plays nothing like aftermath 1. In this warzone the bots are insanely hard, smart and stupid all at the same time. They never run only walk, have dead on aiming and kill instantly yet I get 6-8 hit markers before they ever go down its total BS, they are killing me in like 2-3 bullets. Also if the main goal is to achieve the highest number of kills per hour why in the hell is there objectives? This should have been just a straight 30min team death match or whatever the max time is. And to make a correction the breacher is still usable. Also I cannot understand why is the E-Stun emitter available, this warzone had no air support or turrents so why bother using a E-Stun emitter?! Seriously what was GG sniffing when they came up with aftermath 2. Worse warzone I've ever played

This