Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall Competitive League - Season 1 (Thread Remake)

why you all talking about me Heart, i aint no legend at this game lol i just said there should be a limit how much you play a clan, like 2 times max.

swirve wrote:

UK-Shots wrote:

sah_destroyer wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

The last games by silence had a ringer, yes me lol. I was tricked Smiley Happyd by sah destroyer, he said scrims. So what happens now? More wins for the bully teams? lol

^lol.

stop it Auto, Sins are beast.

If they played 4 Auto's they would lose.

4 autos would never beat 4 zka9s

Have to agree unless Snake can get some anti-bullet sponge magic going....I think 4x revon vs 4 snake would be interesting....more so on TDM...

If I saw a team with ZKA, Gerard_10, Scorpion and a handful of random brazilians on dial-up, my money would be on them beasting anyone....lol

lol is that supposed to mean I lag? If it is, well, I get fuc.ked over everytime I play someone because of EU host since I'm US. But you don't see me trash talking on forums. 

Reaper142 wrote:

Someone needs to call out AoB,6FU, and iAM. 

+1

Don't know why people would sign up if they are not going to play.

[ Edited ]

xScorpion77x wrote:

Reaper142 wrote:

Someone needs to call out AoB,6FU, and iAM. 

+1

Don't know why people would sign up if they are not going to play.

And THIS is why I've yet to form a clan on here and sign up. I've seen too many players that just aren't really in it for a comp play but will join a clan anyway! lol  Being very picky about this, and If I have to wait for feb, then so be it. Right now I'm enjoying seeing which players I'm syncing with and compiling a good list.  (needs little instruction in terms of voice)

And no we are not posting there names. Trying snatch em up are we? Cat Tongue   

can't they just look at your friend list?  Smiley Surprised

........I saw them first!!!

photo imageedit_12_4515416387_zpsf72c09db.jpg

xScorpion77x wrote:

swirve wrote:

UK-Shots wrote:

sah_destroyer wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

The last games by silence had a ringer, yes me lol. I was tricked Smiley Happyd by sah destroyer, he said scrims. So what happens now? More wins for the bully teams? lol

^lol.

4 autos would never beat 4 zka9s

Have to agree unless Snake can get some anti-bullet sponge magic going....I think 4x revon vs 4 snake would be interesting....more so on TDM...

If I saw a team with ZKA, Gerard_10, Scorpion and a handful of random brazilians on dial-up, my money would be on them beasting anyone....lol

lol is that supposed to mean I lag? If it is, well, I get fuc.ked over everytime I play someone because of EU host since I'm US. But you don't see me trash talking on forums. 

Not trash talking, I have no doubt youre a v.good player....it just your name comes up often everytime we play you as someone with strange bullet absorbing abilities / turn around and 1 shotting...its probably just the way the game works....or doesn't...

[ Edited ]

AutomaticSnake wrote:

sah_destroyer wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

^lol.

lol i think the guy running this should at least put a cap on how many times they can play a team. Half of HsM wins are against silence. 7 sins are a good team but really have no competition aside from iD or PKY.

In a short period yeah, since kinda is like a league, it makes sense. It would force people to play different teams. That and a pre-requisite of having X amount of games played to be able to show up on the ladder to incentivize teams to play.  

Either way, the rating method should be based on Average and not on Regularity like it is now. I can see you trying to motivate people to play more by using an xp rating system, but that only promotes people to boost, and the problem of people playing the same teams over and over remains.

brunypoo wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

sah_destroyer wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

^lol.

lol i think the guy running this should at least put a cap on how many times they can play a team. Half of HsM wins are against silence. 7 sins are a good team but really have no competition aside from iD or PKY.

In a short period yeah, since kinda is like a league, it makes sense. It would force people to play different teams. That and a pre-requisite of having X amount of games played to be able to show up on the ladder to incentivize teams to play.  

Either way, the rating method should be based on Average and not on Regularity like it is now. I can see you trying to motivate people to play more by using an xp rating system, but that only promotes people to boost, and the problem of people playing the same teams over and over remains.

I appreciate the feedback man. I'd love to change up how we do it but I'm extremely limited since I have no substantial admin abilities with this program. If people want it, we can move it somewhere that will allow that and much more but I'll only do it if the teams are down with it. Otherwise, we'll keep using this for the time being. 

I had overhead that there was going to be a large tournament for KZSF; however, I can’t seem to find anything about it aside from speculation from a couple people who are in contact with GG.  I mentioned it to my team, but seems as if they aren't really interested until something concrete regarding when the tournament is taking place and what the prize might be is released.  Though I would like to do some 5v5 scrims or ladder matches, nobody else on my team really does.  So I think until then, we'll just be playing it by ear.

II6FUII-PwNaGe13 wrote:

I had overhead that there was going to be a large tournament for KZSF; however, I can’t seem to find anything about it aside from speculation from a couple people who are in contact with GG.  I mentioned it to my team, but seems as if they aren't really interested until something concrete regarding when the tournament is taking place and what the prize might be is released.  Though I would like to do some 5v5 scrims or ladder matches, nobody else on my team really does.  So I think until then, we'll just be playing it by ear.

There is usually that one Killzone tournament that takes place on the game, on the last 2 games it was USA only though and the format is anyones guess. KZ2 was a warzone format, KZ3 was a body count format, I dont think anything will be heard untill GG patch in a few more things though, namely clan system so it could take a while...if it ever happens on this game.

[ Edited ]
Ggs to PKY and GUNs tonight.

Anyone that wants to run 3v3 to 7v7 for tmmrw or any day after message KoA-JaX (Pro Skills)