Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall Competitive League - Season 1 (Thread Remake)

XxPoSTeR_bOYxX wrote:

Bully teams? Smiley Very Happy

seven sins are bullies

I be down to join a team.  If anyone wants to add me psychro 

AutomaticSnake wrote:

The last games by silence had a ringer, yes me lol. I was tricked Smiley Happyd by sah destroyer, he said scrims. So what happens now? More wins for the bully teams? lol

^lol.

stop it Auto, Sins are beast.

If they played 4 Auto's they would lose.

sah_destroyer wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

The last games by silence had a ringer, yes me lol. I was tricked Smiley Happyd by sah destroyer, he said scrims. So what happens now? More wins for the bully teams? lol

^lol.

lol i think the guy running this should at least put a cap on how many times they can play a team. Half of HsM wins are against silence. 7 sins are a good team but really have no competition aside from iD or PKY.

[ Edited ]

Evolution_XXi wrote:

Don't see how people can bash on us for actually keeping the ladder alive, I rate silence we've played them a lot there the only team to actually play any team and half the time its the only match we can ever get, Synergy wont even play us anymore HsM too scared to play anyone we've played Reydoku's team twice, We've played iD and Pky on league they haven't played each other yet, because obviously one of them is going to lose. Don't see why people are defending the records on this league anyways? In my opinion everyone should just play and that's it doesn't matter win or lose you improve, we started off shocking on this game awful everyone does but without practice and actually playing people rather than hiding and not trying to be bigheaded but the lower teams playing the lower teams your not actually going to achieve anything, The league means nothing. But ALL TEAMS need to start playing it seriously there's like 5teams that actually do? You all moan for a clan system squid went out his way to set one up and now no-1 is using it because were scared of records or opponents What are we going to do when the system actually drops? Not play that either.... Think most players will just result to playing TDM seeing as its the most popular thing on the game

we played u already we wanna play different teams how many times have we faced only ID, 7s since this game dropped?

lack of variety is boring as **bleep**

i told u already we have taken a break from the league/scrims for a bit to start over and fix our current problems so before u mention anything about us directly why not call others out by name who just sitting on the ladder not even playing at all atm.

sah_destroyer wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

^lol.

4 autos would never beat 4 zka9s

Someone needs to call out AoB,6FU, and iAM. 

Yeah UK ZKa is a tank man.

And yes reaper I saw them yestday while i was looking through teams they are all US aint they?

UK-Shots wrote:

sah_destroyer wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

^lol.

Have to agree unless Snake can get some anti-bullet sponge magic going....I think 4x revon vs 4 snake would be interesting....more so on TDM...

If I saw a team with ZKA, Gerard_10, Scorpion and a handful of random brazilians on dial-up, my money would be on them beasting anyone....lol

swirve wrote:

UK-Shots wrote:

sah_destroyer wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

^lol.

Have to agree unless Snake can get some anti-bullet sponge magic going....I think 4x revon vs 4 snake would be interesting....more so on TDM...

If I saw a team with ZKA, Gerard_10, Scorpion and a handful of random brazilians on dial-up, my money would be on them beasting anyone....lol

Looooooooooooooool