Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall Competitive League - Season 1 (Thread Remake)

I wanna be a ringer again Heart

AutomaticSnake wrote:

I wanna be a ringer again Heart

LOOOOOOOL
You know some clans will not like this Auto, you tooooo beastly.

I get it about ringers. and why many don't like em. I just always felt you should be ready to face ANYONE. So If I was prepping to face nobodis, then all of a sudden a WILD AUTOMATIC SNAKE APPEARS. Or SLEEP SWIRVE.  Am I going to quit? Or moan?

Things happen. people lose teammates for that match for what ever reason. My clan in BF4 and GTA are making do with out me. I'm still in clan, but just don't want to play those games all the time.  Look at fighters that have to fight a last minute fighter cause other guy can't fight. Keeps you on your toes is all I'm saying.

photo imageedit_12_4515416387_zpsf72c09db.jpg

DemonRonin wrote:

I get it about ringers. and why many don't like em. I just always felt you should be ready to face ANYONE. So If I was prepping to face nobodis, then all of a sudden a WILD AUTOMATIC SNAKE APPEARS. Or SLEEP SWIRVE.  Am I going to quit? Or moan?

Things happen. people lose teammates for that match for what ever reason. My clan in BF4 and GTA are making do with out me. I'm still in clan, but just don't want to play those games all the time.  Look at fighters that have to fight a last minute fighter cause other guy can't fight. Keeps you on your toes is all I'm saying.

^ this.

Just play the Game with the Ringer or go PUBBING.

If this was official, like a proper Clan Match and we drafted in Auto just to play that game, you cannot do anything but Moan....... and take the loss.

We are playing, you are playing, it's a game to be played, what's the problem.

When i played with you guys i didnt even know i had to have my name on the website thing, i just played... for fun. People taking this too serious... last time i checked there are 0 clan tags in SF.

I really appreciate all of the teams that are keeping the dream alive. I'm doing everything within my power to help y'all get what you want. I know it's not the best system and that could change but we gotta do what we can with what we are provided. We'll keep it up until there is a system in place where we don't need to do this. 

The last games by silence had a ringer, yes me lol. I was tricked Smiley Happyd by sah destroyer, he said scrims. So what happens now? More wins for the bully teams? lol

Bully teams? Smiley Very Happy

XxPoSTeR_bOYxX wrote:

Bully teams? Smiley Very Happy

Yeh you know the ones that keep beat hitters, silence or whatever over and over. Teams full of ronaldo and messi's.. lebron and kobe for us ppl? lol 

sQuiiDx wrote:

I really appreciate all of the teams that are keeping the dream alive. I'm doing everything within my power to help y'all get what you want. I know it's not the best system and that could change but we gotta do what we can with what we are provided. We'll keep it up until there is a system in place where we don't need to do this. 

Think people should appreciate you more bro as without you this game wouldn't even have a competitive scene right I for one thank you as if it wasn't for you id probably have been done with this game and would be on Cod playing gamebattles or probably on BF4 as I don't play pubs on this game what so ever so thank you for your support if you ever need help with anything just let me a bricktop know and we'll gladly help im sure.