Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall Competitive League - Season 1 (Thread Remake)

swirve wrote:

UK-Shots wrote:

Reaper142 wrote:

l-Exiled-Girl-l wrote:

So when is PKY going to play iD? Or is that never going to happen?

We have played em a million times. Theres like 6 vids on Pikachus channel of us vs them.

Heres some more. This is EU iD with 2 NA members vs pKy 5v5. THis match happened like 3 days ago. 

MAP 1               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph46Qn98B5s   

MAP 2               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJqbU9fz9gU

think she meens on the league thing.. i think silence and hitters should be stopped from players the same clans..  there being used as fodder.

Feel free to get KZSF and a clan together and play the top guys yourself....someone mentioned you were once part of 7sin so you should have no problem then contesting the top of the league......will add a bit more variety....

Unfortunately few clans outside of those top guys ever look to play....except scrims....HsM often want to play us (with superlaggy Gerard).......but it's all good fun in advance of the clan system dropping in 2015....

just do scrims.. and keep practising. 

^hhh lol. league boring i gotta say, with most clans not playing all i see is 3 or 4 clans with all the good players raping all the other little ones.

AutomaticSnake wrote:

^hhh lol. league boring i gotta say, with most clans not playing all i see is 3 or 4 clans with all the good players raping all the other little ones.

just like kz3.. how many losses will the clans take before they give up.

i still remember in the 20 cms i played on kz3 80% of the teams left before it started when they seen who they were facing.

UK-Shots wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

just like kz3.. how many losses will the clans take before they give up.

i still remember in the 20 cms i played on kz3 80% of the teams left before it started when they seen who they were facing.

And that is exactly why this game can’t have a full-on clan system right away... It would just kill the competitive scene really quick. Should only have it when there is a bigger, active community.

This way you just have the same few top teams dominating, and you need all sorts of teams with different skill levels. Imagine there were 8 caliber levels of teams, being lvl 1 clans the top-top clans: the lvl 1’s will want to play the other lvl 1 clans and will have GG’s vs lvl 2 and lvl 3 clans; there won’t be much competition between lvl 8’s and 1/2's, but 8’s will gladly play lvl 7’s ; 7’s - 6’s ; 6’s - 5’s , and so on... Lvl 3’s will have fun playing with the lvl 2/3/4’s, and meanwhile the elite clans - the lvl 1 and 2’s - are happy because they have lots of teams they can match nicely, because the lvl 3’s have lots of teams to play, and so on, and so on... you keep everyone happy. And you keep that by having a big community. If otherwise, when there is an official clan matchmaking, without various teams of different rankings, top clans will just get matched with much weaker clans too often, making them both give up quick.   

And that’s what would happen right now. SF should’ve never came out until it was more polished and there was a higher ps4 install base, that way the clan system could and would flourish from the beginning, there would be more people playing it at the same time, and there would be more people sticking with it.

So have patience. Sucks for you who got the game day 1 and really want to take more out of it but it’s the truth. You are all beta testers. lol
Who thought having this game as an immediate launch title was a good idea??

Spoiler
Sony execs did......

[ Edited ]

Do you guys enourage the banning of Holo and Acog sights? I've checked the rules and there is nothing in there saying so but I've played 1 scrim and 1 league match with Neogaf and was told Holo sights were not allowed. Don't understand why people are not allowed to play with those.

Dibbz wrote:

Do you guys enourage the banning of Holo and Acog sights? I've checked the rules and there is nothing in there saying so but I've played 1 scrim and 1 league match with Neogaf and was told Holo sights were not allowed. Don't understand why people are not allowed to play with those.

1st I have heard of this

Don't see how people can bash on us for actually keeping the ladder alive, I rate silence we've played them a lot there the only team to actually play any team and half the time its the only match we can ever get, Synergy wont even play us anymore HsM too scared to play anyone we've played Reydoku's team twice, We've played iD and Pky on league they haven't played each other yet, because obviously one of them is going to lose. Don't see why people are defending the records on this league anyways? In my opinion everyone should just play and that's it doesn't matter win or lose you improve, we started off shocking on this game awful everyone does but without practice and actually playing people rather than hiding and not trying to be bigheaded but the lower teams playing the lower teams your not actually going to achieve anything, The league means nothing. But ALL TEAMS need to start playing it seriously there's like 5teams that actually do? You all moan for a clan system squid went out his way to set one up and now no-1 is using it because were scared of records or opponents What are we going to do when the system actually drops? Not play that either.... Think most players will just result to playing TDM seeing as its the most popular thing on the game

Evolution_XXi wrote:

Don't see how people can bash on us for actually keeping the ladder alive, I rate silence we've played them a lot there the only team to actually play any team and half the time its the only match we can ever get, Synergy wont even play us anymore HsM too scared to play anyone we've played Reydoku's team twice, We've played iD and Pky on league they haven't played each other yet, because obviously one of them is going to lose. Don't see why people are defending the records on this league anyways? In my opinion everyone should just play and that's it doesn't matter win or lose you improve, we started off shocking on this game awful everyone does but without practice and actually playing people rather than hiding and not trying to be bigheaded but the lower teams playing the lower teams your not actually going to achieve anything, The league means nothing. But ALL TEAMS need to start playing it seriously there's like 5teams that actually do? You all moan for a clan system squid went out his way to set one up and now no-1 is using it because were scared of records or opponents What are we going to do when the system actually drops? Not play that either.... Think most players will just result to playing TDM seeing as its the most popular thing on the game

well that sums it all up from the outside

[ Edited ]

Yeah, funny how people are worried with their record in a league that counts for nothing, and then when clan system hits in they have no choice to play whoever they get matched with, they should just take advantage of this to practice. Worst thing is that because of that they will quit easier or be afraid to search because they won’t have the experience they could've had by playing now.  

People can’t just choose who to play with, a matchmaking is essential for competitive play. There are ways you can simulate a blind matchmaking in the league whenever there are teams available to play, but for now I think it would be good to just have a mandatory 'play X amount of teams and X amount of different teams already in the league' to be eligible for the ladder. Then you can play whoever you want.

After that, when you see where you stand, it is then fair that you can choose who can you play, and at the same time, as soon as they appear in the board they land more or less where they stand with the rest of the teams. That way it will force people to play matches if they want in on the action, making them play different teams. But for that the previous ranting system would have to be kept I think, cuz otherwise teams that get in the league earlier can have an advantage.

Evolution_XXi wrote:

Respect to you Sir.

Swirve has said it before, we are not the best, far from it but we will play anybody, because we have fun doing so and it's better than PUBS, (WE HATE PUBS)

It's a GAME and the League is just to

see where you are as a team, 

Its there to learn off the other teams.

We would rather play ID-Seven Sins-PKY all day everyday as we will learn stuff of these guys.