Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall Competitive League - Season 1 (Thread Remake)

Pro skills

Evo lets set up a date to have a league match again bro I'll tell all my guys to be one for that day but most of us don't get on till late afternoon U.S time

[ Edited ]
I did tell squid they used titan but said that we do not want the win. All you see in this league are ringers and second accounts. This is the **bleep** that kills competitive communities, especially ones with very little life already. Let's replay the match and move past it. No need to cry about it. This league is for nothing but practice and trying people out IMO. If u want the win, you can have it. If you want to play, msg me on psn.

[ Edited ]

Just looking at one of the teams profiles and it says comp rules, no shotties...wtf...

Are we picking and choosing these things now....Not naming names as it's not about who...

I think we might do comp rules no assaults, supports or guns...lol....and you must be prepared to play us at 5am your time (so you are sleep deprived) Smiley Tongue

Where's the fun of playing without having to try and rig wins going....

PKY-ONIX- wrote:
Wut team are u on?

U know what team im on 7s

Ours says we prefer 5v5+, competitive rule set, no shottys, after 10pm est. "We prefer" doesn't mean we won't play with them, it's just our preference. Honestly, it's more fun. The majority of our team is around 30 with responsibilities outside gaming. We're not here trying to rig anything and we aren't trying to be the best team on the ladder. We're just trying to have fun with some competitive matches because pubs suck.

If the match between 7s and pro skills must be replayed again then so be it, but if the match just gets voided and we dont get the oppertunity to get our win back then we will be leaving the league.

[ Edited ]

not looking good.. by the time i get a ps4.. and kzsf .. imma be playin with the likes of dr phil the t bagger

anyhow... wheres drib?

EXECUTIONER_811 wrote:

If the match between 7s and pro skills must be replayed again then so be it, but if the match just gets voided and we dont get the oppertunity to get our win back then we will be leaving the league.

^ Lol

[ Edited ]

sah_destroyer wrote:

EXECUTIONER_811 wrote:

^ Lol

this is serious sh it man.., fk kzsf.. sound like gg screwed up and released junk like dice have with bf4.... looks like the clans wanting to get a piece early on..are fodder aswell,

this game going no where....   i bet dust514 got more players