Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall Competitive League - Season 1 (Thread Remake)

HsM "cough" "cough"

PKY-ONIX- wrote:
HsM "cough" "cough"

I didnt mention any names Smiley Wink

I did idgaf thy been trying to avoid 7s id and us

That's y I think all team have to play each other twice like a real league

You better get all of your facts. We could give two **bleep**s about a win on a video game. We didn't dispute or say anything about you using titansbane. I hope your talking about someone else, if you are, I'm sorry, if you're not, I'm sorry again because this video game means that much to you.

[ Edited ]
Onix,

Wanna try to set something this up for early in the week? Been wanting to play everyone once.

KoA-JaX wrote:
You better get all of your facts. We could give two **bleep**s about a win on a video game. We didn't dispute or say anything about you using titansbane. I hope your talking about someone else, if you are, I'm sorry, if you're not, I'm sorry again because this video game means that much to you.

A win on a free league and a game means nothing to me at all its the fact you disputed a week after the game i dont care if you get a win im more bothered about the fact you disputed a game on a free website on a free league that means nothing if it was a league for money or prizes i would understand the situation but the fact we 3-0'd u both maps not that the score should matter then its stupid, not having a go at you directly its just stupid thats all im having ago at the concept of the league not just you bro so no need to bite at me 

I will bite at you if your going to trying to **bleep**ing false accuse my team on getting a free win. We never disputed and we even said in this post that we don't care about the win and backed you up about letting you use titansbane. So you better point your rockets at another team because it wasn't us.

KoA-JaX wrote:
I will bite at you if your going to trying to **bleep**ing false accuse my team on getting a free win. We never disputed and we even said in this post that we don't care about the win and backed you up about letting you use titansbane. So you better point your rockets at another team because it wasn't us.

I never accused you of getting a free win for all we care you can gladly have it anyways haha we arent going to play the league anymore anyways, It doesnt work at all people could literally boost free wins, especially with really only lie 8active teams playing. I know you backed us once again im not attacking you. Im attacking the way the league is, its a great idea dont get me wrong and i thank at Squidd for setting it up but if you think about the concept of teams playing the same teams over and over again and avioding the teams that they know they'll lose to its simply pointless we coulda done it and so could anyone else, but it is simply flawed, GG to Squidd though for his efforts im not knocking that, But it all just crys out that this game really needs its clan system, We struggle to have any team even scrim us anymore, We can only play iD so much before it just gets painfully boring just trading different maps. We've even only played PKY once as everytime we ask them there either busy or dont reply, Sort it out Dougie your our last hope of any team to play before we quit which i have already done anyways.

Wut team are u on?