Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall Competitive League - Season 1 (Thread Remake)

[ Edited ]

oODiRtYOo wrote:

I told squid that we do not want the win for this and that we did agree to let them use a friend before the match. The problem comes into play with their friend being on another roster. 

just play the game again.

who did they use?

No need 2 we have played gem a billion times. Lol and titansbane

[ Edited ]

I'll gladly play the match again. They used titansbane.

wtf is this bs taking away 1 of our wins? Not only did they agree too us using a ringer but we even added him too the roster b4 the match and removed him after incase something like this happened. This is ridiculous

EXECUTIONER_811 wrote:

wtf is this bs taking away 1 of our wins? Not only did they agree too us using a ringer but we even added him too the roster b4 the match and removed him after incase something like this happened. This is ridiculous

this is corrupt

We need to be thankful that these guys are doing this for us.

[ Edited ]

UK-Shots wrote:

EXECUTIONER_811 wrote:

this is corrupt

rules are rules though, gotta accept it o.o

AutomaticSnake wrote:

UK-Shots wrote:

EXECUTIONER_811 wrote:

this is corrupt

we didnt break any rules, not only did they agree too us using ringers, but we added them too our roster b4 the match just incase they tried too pull this. Such bad sportsmanship from a clan i thought were respectable

[ Edited ]

EXECUTIONER_811 wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

UK-Shots wrote:

EXECUTIONER_811 wrote:

this is corrupt

we didnt break any rules, not only did they agree too us using ringers, but we added them too our roster b4 the match just incase they tried too pull this. Such bad sportsmanship from a clan i thought were respectable

Smiley Sad .... not good..perhaps some lessons from uncle bob are needed....so every1 is good with each other...

Like i said to everyone in **bleep** if people are trying to pull this **bleep** you basically are running the same as gb, with people trying to scrub wins if thats the case then we probably wont participate as we've all been down the gb road and its not pretty, Also the fact that some teams on the ladder, well one mainly are just replaying the same teams over and over again and us being the only clan really trying to play at least everyone the ladder wont work as people are just literally boosting the records. just look at the matches played and you can tell which team are doing it, dont think we'll be competiting on it again anyways were obviously not happy about the win getting taken off but its the fact we asked them before the match i made sure added them to our roster and then only after a week had gone by it been brought up, but anyways we didnt expect people to act like people off gb bit scrubby tbf.