Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall Competitive League - Season 1 (Thread Remake)

So who won between ID and PKY last night? I was busy getting stuff done for work.

We fell asleep at our desk.

Well, what the hell man!? You want to tell em what we ate too?

We had KFC double down. and then mexican chilli icecream after two zebra cakes.

......ha.. hehe.  ladies that's not true! dude.. shut up! Cat Frustrated

photo imageedit_12_4515416387_zpsf72c09db.jpg

PKY won, they had the win on the league earlier but not anymore :scratches head:

t e c h n e t i c

It was a tie 1-1. Tiebreaker to be played at a later date.

This is very slow in here...

Just to show that I’m not all just pessimistic about this game (maybe just being more of a realistic), I must say that I would really like to see the competitive side of the game thrive.

You have 33 teams in the league now, 18 that played already, you guys should organize a tournament, having the league as a qualification ground, to give more reason for people to play.
I propose a 32 teams, Champions League style tournament, what do you think?

brunypoo wrote:

Just to show that I’m not all just pessimistic about this game (maybe just being more of a realistic), I must say that I would really like to see the competitive side of the game thrive.

You have 33 teams in the league now, 18 that played already, you guys should organize a tournament, having the league as a qualification ground, to give more reason for people to play.

30 odd teams is pretty good for a 1st day release on ps4 and gettting them to sign up on the site... with a good clan system put in place ;;; iwould imagine it would grow by a few hundred after a few months

UK-Shots wrote:

brunypoo wrote:

30 odd teams is pretty good for a 1st day release on ps4 and gettting them to sign up on the site... with a good clan system put in place ;;; iwould imagine it would grow by a few hundred after a few months

Lets hope so. That is assuming the community will grow and not decrease. 2/300 teams would be great but that is being too optimistic, since most current teams are squeezed in here. Maybe this needs more promotion.

There pKy vs iD match finally settled. GGs to all who played.

[ Edited ]
Hope to have some good info by weeks end. Check back soon

Cool I hope this will bring more teams and as well as bring back some!

I think shotguns need to be taken off competitive. Boost is fine. Shotguns are too dominant on mostly every map. All the objectives are in tight on the maps we play. Besides forest, and half of the wall and park shotguns are op. Maybe only certain maps shotguns should be allowed? Either way the game is very unbalanced. The sniper rifle is very irrelevant in this game