Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Killzone: Shadow Fall Competitive League - Season 1 (Thread Remake)

[ Edited ]

What’s up KZ community! Welcome the “Official-Unofficial Killzone: Shadow Fall Competitive League”, hosted by Reaper142, Bricktop87, tripleWRECK and myself. Below you can find all you need for the league, the location for the rules and basic questions w/ answers! Feel free to contact any of the admins on the ladder if you have any additional questions! Thanks guys and have fun!

Updates every minute - View full tournament

Rules and Basic Information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12VGKpJL1uOKmq9uJkuA2RkbywjW1j5kBqurXXK1UMA4/edit  

How to join:

1.       Create an account. One account for your whole team. Something y’all can share.

2.       Create your team by signing up on the ladder page

3.       Add your roster (minimum of 3 players, 5 needed for future tournament), your timezone, what ruleset you like to play and more in your basic information.

4.       Read the rules and familiarize yourself with the teams

5.       Schedule a match finder or challenge a team

6.       Enjoy!  

FAQ:

1.       Can I play with anyone on my friends list?

a.       No, they must be on your roster. Click on your team name and edit, it will allow you to add more players.

2.       What’s the point of playing in the league?

a.       This will be a way to get into a future Killzone: Shadow Fall tournament. Details will be provided at a later date. Otherwise, to prove you’re the best team on the game!

3.       How do I create a match finder?

a.       Find a time that suites your team (timezones are based off the account made, 24hr clock) and schedule one. ALL MATCH FINDER GAMES ARE COMPETITIVE RULES ONLY!

4.       How do I Challenge a team?

a.       Once you sign up, add your roster and are ready to go, there is a challenge option next to opposing team’s names. When you challenge a team, you pick one of the rulesets provided in the Google Doc rules. Opposing team must agree to those rules to accept challenge.  

More information will be added to the league as it progresses. This is community ran and has no direct affiliation with GG other than promotion and future events. Please contact Reaper 142, sQuiiDx, tripleWRECK or Bricktop87 for more questions. Have fun!

Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall Competitive League - Season 1 (Thread Remake)

How does this new XP lvling system work exactly?

Anyone interested in playing a league match, add me and we can set one up.

Wait didn't 7s have 5 wins?

DehMuffinMan wrote:

How does this new XP lvling system work exactly?

Instead of losing points by the elo system, you just rank up by gaining xp for every win. Folks were. Complaining about how the elo system worked. The record is all that matters and who you play. Want to take the focus away from points and turn it towards the record

PKY-ONIX- wrote:
Wait didn't 7s have 5 wins?

7sins used a player on another roster to play PRO Skills. Put it on ice until I figure it out. 

Very cool Squid. Neogaf needs to get a move on though *cough* Smiley Tongue

So no ringers then cool, so that means is a DQ and pro skills gets the win?

Squid, I am from Pro Skills and it was agreed upon before the match that they could use a pickup.

I told squid that we do not want the win for this and that we did agree to let them use a friend before the match. The problem comes into play with their friend being on another roster.