Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone Shadow Fall 1.5 Patch NotesThank you so much!

The clan match system isn't working properly.  It gives your team losses when they never happened.  For instance, if you beat a team and play another match, both the current team and previous team you beat will get losses.  My team has four losses right now, even though we haven't lost a game.  We are thinking this is because the teams we previously beat are winning matches resulting in a loss for us.  This needs to get fixed ASAP.  Also, all the bugged losses for all teams should be removed.  Either that, or the whole leaderboard gets wiped and starts from scratch.  Only seems fair.

We have 1 loss at icon too for no reason. I even blamed a clan member thinking he went into cm solo xD

So far clan system is a mess. terrible settings and bugged.

Friendly fire should also be turned on. 

Re: Killzone Shadow Fall 1.5 Patch Notes

[ Edited ]

EDIT:

Ignore this post. Question answered.

i usually dont post on here but all i gotta say is that i love this new update!! love the ranking system.. finally! ..cant believe it took almost a year to get the game to this point... kinda sad but whatever, im enjoying it even more now so thanks GG! .. now please add a server in Atlantic Canada Smiley Happy .. im tired of averaging 65ms ping on this game.

The leaderboards have a bug. They show sometimes a defeat even if u  won the match. pls fix it. 

Played vs LEA, they all left before the game started. We wait 120 seconds for them to forfeit and then we get a loss? Broken system. 

We have 7 losses, we haven't even lost yet ....

server choice is TRASH.Your algorith doesnt work.

i am not sure how you guys decide on the server - first game(2v2): it was UK server 250ms ping(no bars) and the second game(2v2) it was US East Coast(200ms+ ping-no bars.), I am in Asia.

The second game was lag all over.

How did your calculation give me almost the two most distant servers. i thought all players in the game would have equal opportunity. There were players running on their host while others had 2 or no bars.

You dont choose the server properly nor do you add servers in Asia for clan matches. Your algorith for server choice is discriminatory in nature against Asians.

Fiendly fire on definitely. And erase are inexplicable losses