Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone Shadow Fall 1.5 Patch Notes

I only saw one new map called The Statue. Unless there are two more maps coming for Intercept.

yeah 3 new maps!

[ Edited ]

I tried botzone but it still says "No challenges are unlocked or statistics saved when playing Botzone."

This sounds awesome

Gonna jump into a game in a few. GG supporting the game very nicely 

This challenge indicator is cool, but it shouldn't stay on the screen the whole time. 

Re: Killzone Shadow Fall 1.5 Patch NotesThank you so much!

Magemasher13 wrote:

Thank you so much! Its obvious that you guys are putting a lot of hard work into this game post-launch, more than nearly every other developer out there and I want you to know that its really appreciated! I think these changes fantastic additions are awesome! No joke and no exaggeration, I look forward to Killzone patches and map packs more than I look forward to new release games. I'm so excited about whats been given and awestruck that there's even more to come. Keep being the model for other developers to emulate and I'll continue to be a lifelong fan. I can't wait to see what's next for Killzone Shadow Fall as well as what's next for your new IP. Keep up the good work!

+1

Just want more people playing this game! Hopefully the clan system will bring some good players back (and help in the matchmaking while they are in pubs)

I really like the challenge indicator as well, but I think there should be an option to turn it off, or have it pop in and out when the displayed challenge changes or something. But given the choice of having it always there or not having it at all, I'd take it always there!

Magemasher13 wrote:
I really like the challenge indicator as well, but I think there should be an option to turn it off, or have it pop in and out when the displayed challenge changes or something. But given the choice of having it always there or not having it at all, I'd take it always there!

I assumed this is what they had done Smiley Surprised

I agree, that challenge thing is really annoying

Yeah, it should probably fade away after a few seconds or so. But I think it's a great idea to keep challenge hunting on track.