Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Killzone Community - 3v3 tournament

Hi,

If there are any clans out there who want to participate in this tournament (or be considered for future ones if there are no places left in the current one), drop in a message here and you guys will be considered.

http://challonge.com/3v3killzone

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KillzoneCommunity

Cheers.

Re: Killzone Community - 3v3 tournament

When does the tournament starts, if it's already started add PPHC on the list for next time. Clan leader is me geneticwaste.

i will pass the message to robert, it seems full as of now.

Thank you for your interest.

Silly to do the tourney when nobody play the game anymore. RobertW even waited for bleak to stop playing to start this tourney. He calls bleak mouse user. The guy even put clans in tourney without asking them. Good luck getting this tourney finished haha. All tourney after destiny are pointless, pretty much nearly all clans forfeit from the last one and there wasnt any top clans, just WAR and E2, the only top clans who still play KZSF.

USAthief wrote:

Silly to do the tourney when nobody play the game anymore. RobertW even waited for bleak to stop playing to start this tourney. He calls bleak mouse user. The guy even put clans in tourney without asking them. Good luck getting this tourney finished haha. All tourney after destiny are pointless, pretty much nearly all clans forfeit from the last one and there wasnt any top clans, just WAR and E2, the only top clans who still play KZSF.

Why don't you just stop, you making yourself look pitiful.

sah_destroyer wrote:

USAthief wrote:

Yet everything i said is true. 

USAthief wrote:

sah_destroyer wrote:

USAthief wrote:

Yet everything i said is true. 

And yet KZSF has a really good FPS MP.....with some devoted clans still playing.....and if you enjoy it so what.....keep playing or don't.....

[ Edited ]
Wrong swirve. 2 weeks ago when i stop nobody played,only laggers with lagswitch. All other clans, nearly none, call bleak a mouse user and back out in loading screen to avoid playing us. Lead included. With nobody to play me and bleak called it quits. And now robertw, who accused bleak of using mouse as well, decides to do a tourney. And btw u dont play it in like a year so how can u know anything haha

AutomaticSnake wrote:
Wrong swirve. 2 weeks ago when i stop nobody played,only laggers with lagswitch. All other clans, nearly none, call bleak a mouse user and back out in loading screen to avoid playing us. Lead included. With nobody to play me and bleak called it quits. And now robertw, who accused bleak of using mouse as well, decides to do a tourney. And btw u dont play it in like a year so how can u know anything haha

If you've quit again then why do you care about the tournament (so RW set up a tournament bcuz u left...lol...wow how does your head fit through the door to the basement, or maybe rather than complaining they wanted to do something....)....

stopped playing end of August....

I don't care if bleak does or does not use a mouse, still a **bleep** good player regardless.....people accuse better players all the time of stuff...does bleak get bothered by it...why do you?

Im just here for the entertainment fight fellow clan memebers fight! Humi 2.0