Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone Clan Tournament

I agree with pwnage as well. We have both played in enough competitive tournaments to know what elements of a game take the most skill. It should be standard at 5v5. This fits the map size perfectly and showcases more of a clans depth. Air bots and turrets should be taken out completely. The ability to spam them no matter how toned down they are just ruins half the maps. The map list is good except i would add cruiser/spire/station and remove hangar/stormgracht. The latter two just dont play competitively as well. Lots of teams already signed up lets get this baby rollin ASAP.

WTF... Why everyone are scared about the REAL CLANMATCHES? What is 4vs4 or 5vs5... the biggest Bullshit in the Killzone Univers... real Clanwars are with 8 ppl and more. Then you must play with Tactics.
At Next... I buy for this Game... for 100% of this Game, why we must cancel over 50%??? Not this... not this... ITS A WAR!!! I like to play with ALL OF THEM (meaby without the Granadelauncher... that thing SUXXXX)
I like to play KILLZONE not a Game with this fuc king Babyrules...

This is why so many ppl play another Games...

I think we need to know more details, such as how many rounds clans could be playing, scheduling of these rounds, essentially what sort of commitment would be needed. I'm pretty sure that no clan can guarantee four or five straight weeks due to other commitments (work, school, family, other activities.)

perfektgarden wrote:
WTF... Why everyone are scared about the REAL CLANMATCHES? What is 4vs4 or 5vs5... the biggest Bullshit in the Killzone Univers... real Clanwars are with 8 ppl and more. Then you must play with Tactics.
At Next... I buy for this Game... for 100% of this Game, why we must cancel over 50%??? Not this... not this... ITS A WAR!!! I like to play with ALL OF THEM (meaby without the Granadelauncher... that thing SUXXXX)
I like to play KILLZONE not a Game with this fuc king Babyrules...

This is why so many ppl play another Games...

ya bc those people played in the scrims or competitive matches and not the pubs where everything you want is in LOLS

Community Team

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

I do want to urge you to check out the warzone we used for the ESL tournament.

Play a few scrims with it. 

This has bots enabled, but drastically nerfed.

https://shadowfall.killzone.com/warzone/Jeroen_R#warzone=7d61a516-e533-4c1e-8e63-26b13781fd84

pincode is: 5197

Let me know what you think.

Like all of the Warzones we can tweak them and create new ones to your liking.

Jeroen_R wrote:

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

I do want to urge you to check out the warzone we used for the ESL tournament.

Play a few scrims with it. 

This has bots enabled, but drastically nerfed.

https://shadowfall.killzone.com/warzone/Jeroen_R#warzone=7d61a516-e533-4c1e-8e63-26b13781fd84

pincode is: 5197

Let me know what you think.

Like all of the Warzones we can tweak them and create new ones to your liking.

on twitter you said they were the same settings as the WC...

If bots are drastically nerfed, why not just take them out? Just the fact they're nerfed to begin with shows that they're a problem.

The overwhelming majority of players who actually care and will be participating the most in cms want them taken out. Seems like grasping at straws at this point to keep them in

Community Team

These are the same settings we have been using ever since creating the competitive warzone. 

So the World Cup ones have the same settings (except for DLC being allowed).

Cheers,

Jeroen

Brendansmetl wrote:

If bots are drastically nerfed, why not just take them out? Just the fact they're nerfed to begin with shows that they're a problem.

The overwhelming majority of players who actually care and will be participating the most in cms want them taken out. Seems like grasping at straws at this point to keep them in

Hmm, why not just initiating a short survey within this forum / at a seperate page etc. where clan members willing to participate can vote for / against using bots at turneys? Then the "overwhelming majority" will be backed up by numbers, if it is ensured that every one just has one vote (not using multiple different accounts etc.) ... Then this discussion would be solved

[ Edited ]

dannyT_79 wrote:

Brendansmetl wrote:

Hmm, why not just initiating a short survey within this forum / at a seperate page etc. where clan members willing to participate can vote for / against using bots at turneys? Then the "overwhelming majority" will be backed up by numbers, if it is ensured that every one just has one vote (not using multiple different accounts etc.) ... Then this discussion would be solved

Lets just say lead and balloon....we tried this before....and it was horrendous with some not accepting the outcome and constantly challenging until they got their own way....

The challenge I have with all this is the clan tournament needs to be inclusive for all clans, unless we want the same half dozen clans Brenda mentions just playing.....and some clans strengths lay in bots as opposed to gun skills.....I'd rather play a clan with bots and have a close game than destroy them playing pure gun skills comp rules...but this is because I'm more about inclusive gameplay and compromise whereas some just want the win at all costs...

Anyways no more on this whatever GG decide is fine, but would like to see some clans other than just the pro clans playing...