Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone Clan Tournament

Muffin, pwnage,

Ideally it should be 5v5; I prefer it. But we will probably barely get enough clans to participate. I worry that we will limit the number of clans capable of participating. I'd rather do 4v4 than have two or three clans bail on a 5v5

HIGH HEALTH
SLOW REGEN
LOW AMMO
LET'S STILL UP THIS BITCH! WHAT DO YOU SAY!?

I'd like to see a special map created for competitive games, basically a large empty cube, or "killbox" map.

3v3

Insurgent class only!

5v5 add spire cruiser, take out hangar no bots, just my opinion

[ Edited ]

MR__EGGS wrote:
5v5 add spire cruiser, take out hangar no bots, just my opinion

I appreciate you want no bots but can you put muffinman on a leash please, trying to influence people on chat to go for no bots....why can he not just accept people like to play different things, this is not his tournament....

but feel free to carry on if you want to exclude clans that do or who might want to play....but are more pub standard...

Also I expect every member of your clan will post no bots in this forum lol...to bump up support for that...lol...

I'll leave it to GG...

Fun fact - the top 4 who reach the semi's will quit playing cms after 1/2 months.

Hope they prove otherwise.

@swirve i said for those who want bots off pls post you want them off in the forum not influencing anyone didnt say anyone had to or ask anyone who dont want bots to vote for them off

trust me teamswill have 5 first 2 tournaments with prizes every game every teamhad 5....

Thank you swirve for your useless input, I speak on my behalf not someone elses. I didn't know because muffin posted earlier that I am not allowed to post. Shows how much you really care for opinion. If anyone is trying to influence people its you. Saying that what I said is not what I think but just blindly listening to someone is dumb, get over it.

I'm not gonna reply to anything else you put cause I know it's just gonna add like 3 pages to this thread. If you spent as much time on the actual games as you do on the forums, you might actually have a shot at winning champ.

I'm looking at a lot of people wanting to restrict the use of game resources. They themselves want to leave the cloak and the noobtube to take advantage.

Terminators [*TT*] will be inside.