Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

KILLZONE COMMUNITY SCRIMS DEBUT! Get Involved!

[ Edited ]

Killzone Community Scrims (K.C.S.) is a new initiative we're pushing to try and expose Killzone content creators on Youtube through cross promotion, but also to encourage everyone having a great time through some crazy custom matches.

These will hopefully be occuring on a somewhat frequent basis. Threads will be posted here for each new one we're trying to set up.

Message me or any of the other guys involved to get a place in these awesome, community-relations enhancing games. For anyone that plays, be sure to make use of a capture card or the PS4's Share function and post your perspective to Youtube! And go crazy with it. Add commentary, or make a montage. It's very interesting to the rest of us to see how you got that sneaky knife kill while one of us was a millisecond away from defusing Alpha charge. Smiley Wink

Here is the debut episode! I hope you enjoy it and be sure to let me know if you are interested, and if you want, try and start your own K.C.S! No one is in charge - Anyone can get one going and I'm sure we'd all love to join.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elw02XkZFSo

Re: KILLZONE COMMUNITY SCRIMS DEBUT! Get Involved!

Dude, you are full of great ideas.

You and sah, started the first K.C.S. and now with your new thread, you are taking da shit, to a whole new level XD

Establishing K.C.S. in a weekly level, is a clever way, to keep the community, and the game alive.

Also if this becomes a trend, it will most certainly attract, new players, while old players might get jealous, that they are missing from the party, and wanna jump back.

Bold move from you, kudos to you buddy, may we keep the flame of shadow fall alive!

P.s.      GG you really want to respond to this thread, support it, and make it known through facebook and Twitter.

P.s. 2.  We will need at least one GG member for the next scrim, we are waiting...Jeroen maybe?

Ill try to get some "noobs" together and find someone willing to do a lesser skill level one...not being a douche but you take a guy with a .70 kill death and throw him in with the group we had this weekend and itd be a slaughterhouse

@greenbuk75 wrote:
Ill try to get some "noobs" together and find someone willing to do a lesser skill level one...not being a douche but you take a guy with a .70 kill death and throw him in with the group we had this weekend and itd be a slaughterhouse

oh man i know what you mean, the first match was a pistols only. i really suck with pistols i had 9 kills and 42 deaths lol but i was nr 2 of my team. i was a geat game tho and i learnt some new things. it was really fun to play some matches with you guys.

Haha I was surprised to see i had 40+ kills with the amount of dying I did charging in for teabags, 84 of em by the counter up in the corner of the screen....youll see soon I'm getting the audio and commentary finalized still

Good stuff, shame I missed out.
I came on and you guys had already started.
martin skertel and his long injury time.
Hopefully get to play in the next one.

I am learning all this vid editing stuff so please dont expect the best.

here's my highlights from last week's Royal Rumble

Merry Christmas everyone.

I made a community scrim montage, based on footage from a game we played late on Saturday.

Unfortunately I remembered to record only some parts from the start and the finish.

While on Sunday I forgot to record at all Smiley Mad

Pls enjoy XD

http://youtu.be/Qa__AdFrcCw