Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Do you meanΒ 

Re: IM BACKπŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™....

Man you do seem jerkish...I can see why a guy like you got banned. I been playing since killzone 2. And nerver got banned...
try to be more helpful to the Killzone community.. And then you only got 8 days of playing and got banned😱😱😱..Your a funny guy..
See in the warzone

Re: IM BACKπŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™....And

Man you do seem jerkish...I can see why a guy like you got banned. I been playing since killzone 2. And nerver got banned...
try to be more helpful to the Killzone community.. And then you only got 8 days of playing and got banned😱😱😱..Your a funny guy..
See in the warzone

LOL i got banned on here not in game, for posting pics of me dominating khroni in game...but im surprised you dont remember that 36-7 with 24 headshot slaughterfest I laid on you in a 3-0 classic...but hey if you want a cm or 1v1 let me know...may as well practice 1v1s since ive never played them and you seem like good fodder

WHITE-BE-Z wrote:
Haha you guys are so funny...I know some of your clan members..But i dont know you 2..
I just hope to run in to you girls..In the warzone..😎

cool,

i usually play classic warzone and team death match. i'm on at weird times but always up for a good game. 

He wont play mi

I whaT..MIA..Your a funny dude...πŸ˜„ I play every day...Im not hard to find.. Even thou i got almost every hot game out right now, i still show KZ the most πŸ’™..I actually forgot about you..Cant wait to pop your melon..😎
Btw..I did want to apologize for the bad mommy joke.

I said u can 1v1 me for shizz and gigs although u already got hard negged many times vs me

WHITE-BE-Z wrote:
Haha you guys are so funny...I know some of your clan members..But i dont know you 2..
I just hope to run in to you girls..In the warzone..😎

good games the other day man. 

i had to work for each kill. 

some games were close some i got owned. 

i blame lag. Smiley Very Happy

hope to see you online again soon. 

Yes that was a good game...That was some fun and competitive. I cant wait to catch buck_75 in the warzone so i can POP his MELON a few times..haha

Ive dominated you numerous times on my main and subs dude you have yet to go positive in a pub just stop