Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

LllRe: How to install the new free DLC mapsLll

I have a Latin Ameria disc (CUSA 00191). I'm Brazilian and I did everything but DLC maps does't work. I downloaded DLC maps using my Brazilian Account as main account but the maps still not working.

My PSN PLUS is US.

What's the problem?

I want to buy season pass but i don't know if it works.

Re: How to install the new free DLC maps

Hey,

I bought the Killzone Shadow Fall Disk in Canada, and my PS4 on the same day. It's been a month and I finally turned on my PS+ / PSN account. I have a year subscription. I live in Saudi Arabia now, so I downloaded the Map pack DLC from Saudi Arabia, however iwth a North American PS+ account. Every time I attempt to play in a War Zone it tells me to go the PS store to get the free DLC maps.... Which I have already downloaded.

Any suggestions on what to do?

I can't download any of the older maps, I bought the game off of the PSN store in the US and have NOT moved, setup a different account or anything of that nature. I have also bought the season pass. Unless the PS store gave me a UK/other country version of the game for my US account even though I'm in the US store, then this is a problem related to the game itself and must be fixed. And even if the PS store gave me another version of the game, then that should be fixed as well.  If this is impossible to fix then I want a refund for the money I spent on the season pass.

I too, cannot download any of the older maps on my US Shushan copy of the game. Everything else is fine, but I can't get the cruiser, hangar, or Canyon to download. I think they've been removed from the store.

Thank you for adding all the maps to map download pack.

Any1 know why the map pack was taken away from ps store? I need to get the new map statue,but can't as it's not even there to download. Was new co op maps released recently too? If so they not avalible either.

I'm facing the exact same problem, I've lost count how many times I deleted and re-downloaded The Statue map just to see the same message every time!Smiley Sad

Community Team

If the PlayStation store on your PS4 doesn't show you the right map pack, please try it via your webbrowser and try to force the download to your PS4. 

If you already happend to have downloaded the maps, go the the game tab, then my addons (in the PS4 menu) and from there you can re-download your maps.

cheers,

Jeroen

I went 2 weeks without My new maps .Turns out,just had to restore licences .Settings, psn, login,restore licences

I cant download from the library. Even in the store from the webbrowser I cant see it.

You will fix it?