Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to install the new free DLC maps

Anyone having problems playing Intercept? I've reinstalled the DLC several times and it keeps telling me to go to the PStore to download and play. It's so frustrating...

I've been getting the 10100 error every time i try to search for a coop game (and sometimes on multiplayer mode too).

Help needed.

Purchased a copy of Shadow Fall at my local Game shop, in the UK.

Checked the spine of the case, it's a US copy: CUSA 00190.

I hadn't realised this at the time and have in the meantime purchased the Operation Archangel Voice Pack, which is obviously an EU version of the DLC.

It's says it's installed but doesn't show when I go into the options to change the voice packs.

Any thoughts?

AmWalters wrote:

Help needed.

Purchased a copy of Shadow Fall at my local Game shop, in the UK.

Checked the spine of the case, it's a US copy: CUSA 00190.

I hadn't realised this at the time and have in the meantime purchased the Operation Archangel Voice Pack, which is obviously an EU version of the DLC.

It's says it's installed but doesn't show when I go into the options to change the voice packs.

Any thoughts?

If you have a usa copy, you only can download from the usa store or it won't work. I would go back to your gamestore and change your copy for a EU version.

Ok, cheers.

Error 10100 again

Is there anyone able to give us an answer? We bought a game and the content available for it, spending money for them (not a few) and we keep having problem. Sometimes they are working sometimes not, error occurring etc etc..

Guys we need to have answer! Is the Region Lock Issue been fixed?(at least for Eu-Uk or US-Latin) THe errors are just something occurring sometimes? Is our problem or your problem? Do you have any patch inbound to fix problem?

You should unnderstand our frustration guys. GIve us a sign you are still there caring about us or the player will continue to leave.

So... what I gather from all this is that since my disc is american and my PSN swiss, after buying the Intercept DLC. there is absolutely no way for me to actually use it? Smiley Sad great.....

How do i download game ? And why would i when i have the disc pay for adownload ? I have season pass it says ive downloaded maps but icant play them ? Getting more fed up with this game by the day

Sorry for the english "translated".
I live in Brazil but my account is U.S., bought the shadow fall super happy and now I find out that my disc CUSO 00191 is not compatible with the new downloaded the dlc store U.S. and Brazil in the store does not have these DLCs, or bought a incomplete game. I'm a fan of the series, but this news was a total disappointment for me. I'm selling the game and going to the competition.  Smiley Frustrated