Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to install the new free DLC maps

Satchkz, I have all the DLCs available in the store.

OWL Skins, Spotlight maneuvers, VOs, and none of them are working.

I need to know what to do. I've spent some money on this, and nowhere is told that this wouldnt work if my disk is from another region.

Guerrilla should have added a warning telling us that their games DLCs are region locked, because all the other games from other studios dont have that problem. If I lose my money because of this, Im ditching the killzone franchise forever. 

The insurgent pack works fine.

Sterzek wrote:

Satchkz, I have all the DLCs available in the store.

OWL Skins, Spotlight maneuvers, VOs, and none of them are working.

I need to know what to do. I've spent some money on this, and nowhere is told that this wouldnt work if my disk is from another region.

Guerrilla should have added a warning telling us that their games DLCs are region locked, because all the other games from other studios dont have that problem. If I lose my money because of this, Im ditching the killzone franchise forever. 

The insurgent pack works fine.

I have tried everything myself and on the insurgent pack only one spotlight move works. All the DLC and spoghtlight moves say  it is installed and playable but My spotlight moves do not work! PLEASE FIX THIS!  I am in the US.

You are getting DLC from the US stroe? Can you give me your disc code too? Thanks!

[ Edited ]

Please help!

I'm trying to install new maps hangar and cruiser and I have very big problem. Searching solution on other and this forum didn't help so I'm gona write down my situation. I have disc copy of the game with CUSA-00002: Europe code on the box and disk. I have PSN account registered in Croatia which is my primary account and account with PS+ on it. So disc and account are from EU. When I enter in the game I get error message that I need to download free maps. When I put them to download in store two files begin to download and when complete one of files install just fine and other one says waiting to install. When I go back to game I get again error to download maps and in PSN store says that maps are instaled. I tried to uninstal game and install dlc again but that didnt work. Can someone please help me because this is very frustrating, I get kicked all the time from servers because I dont have new maps. Please someone help. Smiley Sad

That's something really annoying!!! No one ever said to me anything about this. I just bought the retail game (code 00191) and i can download but i can't install any DLC downloaded from my US PSN account. I can't say how much i'm frustrated about this. Region free? Can this console be labeled as region free? No way!

You can't download and instal even the Insurgent DLC?

[ Edited ]
Hello Satchkz,
I've bought the insurgent pack on the US Ps store. But it doesn't work and I can't purchased them, same thing to the DLC, I'm getting this message whenever I try to download the DLC " this content cannot be selected at this time" can you help me please,
Psn account: iPreCiSixNi
Store Region : US
Disc Region : EU code cusa 00002

IPreCiSixNI wrote:
Hello Satchkz,
I've bought the insurgent pack on the US Ps store. But it doesn't work and I can't purchased them, same thing to the DLC, I'm getting this message whenever I try to download the DLC " this content cannot be selected at this time" can you help me please,
Psn account: iPreCiSixNi
Store Region : US
Disc Region : EU code cusa 00002

That's your problem right there. DLC is REGION LOCKED. You cannot use US DLC on an EU disc.

^
Hmmm it was work at first, that's y I bought all insurgent pack :/

Unfortunately

you need to buy the DLC from the store within the same region as your disc. In your case that would be an EU store. 

You need to create a UK account and get it from there, afterwards you can play it with your original US account.