Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to install the new free DLC maps

@ZangMemberA same case as the others. You own a UK copy of the disc, should download everything from the UK store. Can you try and if doesn't work I will investigate?

That's not quite the same problem: it's not that I can't download or install the maps, it's that I can't find them in the store in the first place. It would be a different matter if the maps were there and I couldn't get them to work - however, in this case, there is just no entry for these maps in the Israeli store.

That situation would also not make any sense, since there's no Israeli version of these discs. The UK version is the one sold here and the one that's supposed to work with content downloaded from the Israeli store.

As further proof of that, I've downloaded the Insurgent expansion from the Israeli store and it works perfectly with my disc.

Sorry for insisting on this, but as I've learned in various aborted attempts, creating a new account for a different region is a long and problematic process which, on top of everything else, I believe is against PSN Terms of Service without a valid mailing address in the given country.

[ Edited ]

The Insurgent DLC was not region locked, that's why you could download it from the Israeli store. However all DLC prior to that is still region locked. As I said - the only way to get it is downloading it from the UK store. All the games in PS4 are region free, however all DLC is region locked. The only way to resolve that is through creating an account in the region where your disc is from.

It is really inconvenient, but this is how the PSN system works - if you encounter problems with the UK store as well, please write again.

OK, I'm nothing if not cooperative. I created a UK account, downloaded the map pack, and now it's stuck on "Waiting to install...". What should I do?

Nevermind, works now. Thanks!

Only one question, I've read that only the DLC previous to the free map pack are Region Lock (still strange if ps4 is region free but this is not your business), and that the Insurgent Pack is Region Free, so it means that any other DLC from now on will be Region Free?

If is that so, why put the other ones Region Lock?

Thank you.

[ Edited ]

Satchkz, if all PS4 DLC is region locked, why I dont have the same problem on Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed IV, and all my other games?

All my games are bought with a USA region code, and I buy DLCs using my Brazilian PSN Account. All my DLCs work EXCEPT Killzone's.

Seriously, please explain how this is a Sony problem and not a Guerrilla problem. If it was a Sony problem, all my games would have the same issue.

Disk Code: CUSA-00190
PSN ID: Sterzek
Store Region: Latin America (Brazil)

[ Edited ]

The Americas work fine together, the problem comes when you have a disc from another region - Europe, Asia etc. @The_Mirius I will answer your question tomorrow, please keep an eye on the thread.

@Sterzek do you have troubles with DLC? I will be happy to assist if you do. 

[ Edited ]

Yes Satchkz, I do.

I've bought all the DLCs available on the brazilian PS store, but I cant install them.

My disc code is CUSA-00190.

I cant create an american PSN account because I dont have an address there. I live in Brazil.

What I must do to use my DLCs?

[ Edited ]

@The_Mirius all DLC from the Insurgent on should be region free. However that does not mean that with an EU disc you will be able to buy/download DLC from an US store. But it means that UK disc will work with any EU store, US disc will work with both North and South American stores and etc.

@Sterzek Are you talking about map DLC or the Insurgent Pack? Map DLC is region locked which means that you can't get them from the Brazilian store if you own a US disc, however you should be able to do that for the Insurgent. Can you tell me which DLC is not working?