Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to install the new free DLC maps

I can't download any of the DLC I purchased.  Last night I upgraded to a new 1TB SSDH hard drive as I was down to 40GB free.  I have reinstalled everything, including KZSmiley FrustratedF along with the latest patch.  For all other games, the DLC downloaded without issue.  I'd go into my add-ons, click the download link.  Everything worked.

For Killzone, all download links for my DLC are grayed out.  I also can't queue up anything for KZSmiley FrustratedF on the Sony download queue page.  When I do queue something up, it sits there and does nothing.  It doesn't download and remains in limbo on my queue.

I have the US region game, and a US region PSN account.  What gives?

I would like to urge everyone that has trouble with downloading or installing DLC to give us your PSN ID, disc code and the PSN Store region where you bought/downloaded the DLC from. Please do this in this thread because it will help us collect the data that we need to assist you as quickly as possible

Once we have this information we can work on resolving your issue.

hi there,

my us psn name is betrion-us and i have eu disc (cusa-00002).

i'd like to purchase dlc from my psn us account. is it posible? up untill now, only way to get dlc working was to download it from eu store.

Hello, glad to see that you want to help us.

My PSN account il The_Mirius is an EU account. The disk number is CUSA-00008 and I want to download the maps from the EU store. It keeps saing waiting to install...

anything? first you offer help and then silence? i personaly got it from eu store due to lack of communnication from your side, but still - this is a hot question!

@betrion-us you have to purchase all DLC from an EU store. The US DLC would not work with an EU dsic.

@The_Mirius you have a UK disc, can you try and download the maps from the UK store?

Yes I can try, but what will happen if I want to buy any other content that I have to pay, and to download them I had to do an UK account am I correct?

The question is also why should I do an UK account just to download the maps? I wanna use my account.

My PSN account is for Latin America (Im Brazilian), but I bought the game while I was in Florida, so the code is CUSA-00190.

I already bought the DLCs on my PSN account, but they wont install.

PS4 Games are supposed to be Region Free, so what is the immediate solution for my problem? Leave the game to gather dust in the drawer while you guys find a solution?

This is the kind of problems that kills the franchise for some players.

I guess Ill just go back to Battlefield 4. What a shame.

[ Edited ]

@The_Mirius I understand the inconvenience, but as it is explained in the beginning of this thread - all PS4 DLC is region locked. That is why you need to download all DLC content from a store region that is identical to your disc region.

Not completely sure this is the correct thread for this, so let me know if it needs to be posted somewhere else, but I have an even weirder problem with DLC - when multiplayer switches to a map from the free DLC and I push square to go to the store and download the extra content, I get an error message saying that the content is unavailable. Indeed, there doesn't seem to be an entry in the store for the free DLC, and downloading the season pass doesn't help either. 

Since this is just about content being unavailable, I'm not sure you need all my information, but just in case:

PSN ID: ZangMemberA

Disc Code: CUSA00008

Store Region: Israel