Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to install the new free DLC maps

Volkovstein wrote:

lescal wrote:

Ok, my disc is Latin American region and I have an US psn account (reason i couldn't install the map pack).

So, I made a new Latin American psn account, downloaded and installed the map pack, but I can't play the maps on my primary account (US) just on the new one (Latin American).

What have I missed? 

My English isn't really good, but I'll try to help you.

Try:
1- Setting your PS4 as your primary system with your Latin American account. Read here: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5059/~/activate-%2F-deactivate-primary-ps...
2- If 1 doesn't work, you need to purchase PS+ on your Latin Amarican account. You don't renew PS+ on your USA account when your subscription expires, because you need only 1 primary account with PS+ for play online with every account on your PS4.

I've:
1- EU disc.
2- 1 EU primary account with PS+, some EU accounts (primary account: deactivated), 1 USA account (primary account: deactivated), 1 JAP account (primary account: deactivated).
3- DLC downloaded from EU store with EU primary account with PS+ and installed on the same account.

Now I can play the 2 new maps with every account on my PS4, JAP and USA too. FYI you can activate or deactivate "primary account" on every account on your console, but don't deactivate this option on the account with PS+.

Anyway ASAP I'll test this Map Pack with an American Latin account and I'll let you know if it works.

It works! 

My case is a little different because the US account is the one with PS plus and the retail disc is from Latin American.

Anyway, activating the Latin American account as primary (leaving the US account activated too) unblocks the map pack for other accounts and i can still play online with all of them.

Thanks!

Well this is just ludicrous. I followed the steps and I can play the DLC maps on my US account, but if I switch to my Latin American account, the game says "This Warzone contains free DLC maps that are not fully downloaded yet". I JUST ACCESSED THE SAME GAME ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT NOT 30 SECONDS AGO.

lescal wrote:

Volkovstein wrote:

lescal wrote:

Ok, my disc is Latin American region and I have an US psn account (reason i couldn't install the map pack).

So, I made a new Latin American psn account, downloaded and installed the map pack, but I can't play the maps on my primary account (US) just on the new one (Latin American).

What have I missed? 

My English isn't really good, but I'll try to help you.

Try:
1- Setting your PS4 as your primary system with your Latin American account. Read here: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5059/~/activate-%2F-deactivate-primary-ps...
2- If 1 doesn't work, you need to purchase PS+ on your Latin Amarican account. You don't renew PS+ on your USA account when your subscription expires, because you need only 1 primary account with PS+ for play online with every account on your PS4.

I've:
1- EU disc.
2- 1 EU primary account with PS+, some EU accounts (primary account: deactivated), 1 USA account (primary account: deactivated), 1 JAP account (primary account: deactivated).
3- DLC downloaded from EU store with EU primary account with PS+ and installed on the same account.

Now I can play the 2 new maps with every account on my PS4, JAP and USA too. FYI you can activate or deactivate "primary account" on every account on your console, but don't deactivate this option on the account with PS+.

Anyway ASAP I'll test this Map Pack with an American Latin account and I'll let you know if it works.

It works! 

My case is a little different because the US account is the one with PS plus and the retail disc is from Latin American.

Anyway, activating the Latin American account as primary (leaving the US account activated too) unblocks the map pack for other accounts and i can still play online with all of them.

Thanks!

I'm happy for you ;D

Zetthy wrote:

Well this is just ludicrous. I followed the steps and I can play the DLC maps on my US account, but if I switch to my Latin American account, the game says "This Warzone contains free DLC maps that are not fully downloaded yet". I JUST ACCESSED THE SAME GAME ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT NOT 30 SECONDS AGO.

Good, I think you have an US disc. Now try to setting your PS4 as your primary system with your USA account. Read here:  https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5059/~/activate-%2F-deactivate-primary-ps...

This worked for Lescal...you can see previous comments.

I did mate, that's why I said I followed the steps xP Still didn't work.

Re: How tsdfo install the new free DLC maps

[ Edited ]

I have the killzone shadow fall game on the cd case cover it says for the Region ALL. Also downloaded the free map pack dlc from the US psn. But I also have a UAE which is a middle east psn account. Just to add my US psn is my primary account because its were I subscribed to ps plus for 1 year. I was able to download the dlc form the US psn store but it will not install for some reason?

"I have the killzone shadow fall game on the cd case cover it says for the Region ALL. Also downloaded the free map pack dlc from the US psn. But I also have a UAE which is a middle east psn account. Just to add my US psn is my primary account because its were I subscribed to ps plus for 1 year. I was able to download the dlc form the US psn store but it will not install for some reason?"

"When downloading DLC, please make sure you do so with a PSN account that matches the region of your copy of the game. To identify the region of your copy of the game, you can check the code on the spine of the box. Below is a list of region codes for Killzone Shadow Fall:

CUSA-00002: Europe
CUSA-00008: UK
CUSA-00065: Asia
CUSA-00085: Japan
CUSA-00190: US
CUSA-00191: Latin America"

The Region All means that you can PLAY it on ANY PS4, but the different disks DO have different product codes that the DLC looks for (the numbers on the spin), if they don't find it the system thinks you don't have the game and therefor does not work.  

I cannot understand why do this. Nowadays many many people buy games online for the best price and from many parts of the world. I cannot understand why not make DLC content unique for all kind of disk.

Now i have an EU account with an UK game (i'm living in UK for now) and cannot download the Maps or any other content available for it because of my Disk. What should we do? Sell the disk and buy another one?? Are you joking? This is insane, i've never had this problem before, and why not put the map in a patch like Killzone Mercenary?? It would have been muche more simpler isn't it? No problem for anyone..

I think now i'm not gonna buy any season pass.

OK, so I downloaded the new maps, however the Cruiser map fails to load everytime. I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall but I can't figure out how to do that. I have emailed Sony Support and GC with no response. Any suggestions anyone? Please help!!!

From my knowledge you are the only one doing it this way, why??, a ps4 is region free and it is region free and you are a Sony studio.
I now had to buy a second copy to use my season pass and free dlc that is ridiculous especially since I had a disc bought in UK(last time I checked EU) and i am sitting in sweden(also EU last time I checked), well I guess you are happy since you sold me to copies and a seasonpass, bit it is a punch in the face of your users
Feel free to answer me personal, I don't wanna slander you in public but no matter what channel I used you are not answering lol
Even more fun is that your support don't seem to answer anything that is not positive.