Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Help us add control schemes to Killzone Shadow Fall

I JUST got shadow fall and coming from straight from KZ2. 

the thing that's messing me up the most is crouch being O the circle button. wtf. 
in KZ2 i would crouch very frequently to help my accurcy when i saw an enemy. the circle button just feels awkward for crouching.

the other thing is melee. when you melee someone you usually press the melee button multiple times. it felt more natural for this to be on the L1 button since having to click in the R3 knob just feels awkward when it has to be done rapidly. 

I'd really like to see the KZ2 layout with the controls as they were by default in KZ2. down on the D-pad could be the "change fire mode" button.       

PLEASE and thank you.

Can you guys think about adding a mute all button for online at the menue screen

[ Edited ]

Or just let us have full control over the button mappings aseveryone's preferences will be different.

To the developers at Guerilla Games,

Would it be possible for a patch that allows us to interchange the L1 and R1 buttons so that we can have the following:

L1 = Fire Weapon

R1 = Zoom Mode

I've been playing shooters on Playstation for years now, and I've always used L1 as my fire-weapon button. I have gotten used to using R1 as the fire-weapon button, but I still perform better if I can use L1 to fire weapon.

To be more precise, these are the four buttons I would like to have:

L1 = Fire Weapon

L2 = Secondary Fire

R1 = Zoom Mode

R2 = Throw Grenades

This will be quite helpful if it's not too much trouble to add to an upcoming patch.

L2 for crouch!...

[ Edited ]

Is this thread really relevant? I mean really Smiley Indifferent Despite multiple requests some schemes just haven't made its way towards a patch. Well just one really..

[ Edited ]

I was wondering if it would be a good idea if GG adds some "tap" boosts... eg.

Like if you want to reload faster, you the more you tap the "square", the faster the reload.

Like the more you tap "X", the further you jump.

The more you tap "O" the further you slide.

The more you tap "triangle" the faster the weapons change.

Any good?

(I already tap the buttons so many times more than I need to like it will change faster.. but... no....)

Ginrai wrote:

Hi gang,

A frequently-requested feature on the Killzone Player Voice feedback system is the ability to select different control schemes, or to remap the controls entirely. While the latter is not an option at this time, we do have the ability to add more control schemes to the game.

Ginrai

excuse my SW stupidity but, in my simple view, a signal coming from a switch could be mapped to any action available, given, analogue control (sticks) could not be mapped to anything which is not a stick and the pad would remain the pad - but in principle, is there a true issue to, say swap the "X" with "R1" in your software, just absurd example..

related to the topic of the thread:

1) I wish Sony push a standard mapping for all FPS (for the same actions that is)

2) if (1) is impossible then a fully re-mappable would be best solution

Do not take me wrong but I would like also to play other games Smiley Wink you are the one I like more but the new COD advanced warfare is - finally - a sci-fi title  Smiley Very Happy but I like you more, I swear

All things wrong with this game and this is what your concerned about? Idiot. Ill tell u something, ads movement is way to slow

From my understanding this game is still supposed to be getting support until the end of the year yes?

Better yet, Is anybody paying attention to this topic and is it even relevant anymore?(This is a question to the Devs). I posted a request in KZ Player Voice in regards to a control scheme closer to KZ2/3 on June 8th and it has been awaiting Moderator approval ever since then. Granted I posted a thread in the forum and it sunk to the bottom but 21 Days for a request and I've seen worse JUNK I mean JUNK requests make its way across the approval process is just Wrong. Even my comments are awaiting moderator approval since May. 

If you're(Dev)s not going to leave some feedback then at least approve my request Please.

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-PS4/KZ2-3-Vets-Would-you-support-this-Controll...