Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Help us add control schemes to Killzone Shadow Fall

Playfreak04 wrote:

Sorry, but this is not Battlefild, so we dont need a Battlefield control!!! Same for CoD.
This is Killzone, so we need a special killzone control.

I disagree, i feel like you didnt read the original post man, ginrai asked for alternate control schemes ,we definetly need a kz2 classic scheme which is an awesome idea but having a few that cater to new players is a good idea as well .

i have no problems with the current controls so... i love having the aim and fire on the R2 and L2 vs the R1 and L1. i actually tried to play kz3 on the ps3 and i couldnt cause of the aim and fire LoL.

[ Edited ]

I'd prefer something like this. Pretty much the default layout except that L1 and R1 are swapped with L2 and R2, and Circle is used for melee, because using R3 for this drives me INSANE!!!

Thx.

Definitely bring back the KZ3 alternate control setup, with secondaryfire either at circle or down on the d-pad, the most important thing is that whatever GG decides to bring crouch MUST be at L2. And going off topic for a sec please bring back operations, had some absolutely amazing ops games in kz3 and I'd love to have it brought back

[ Edited ]

Classic controls with crouch at L2/\L1!!

[ Edited ]

Controller Configuration: "The Claw"

For the odd gamers out there, and myself, The Claw is essentially a different way to hold the controller where the Index, Middle and Ring fingers clutch the back side of the controller.

A photo for visual reference:

Spoiler

My suggested controller configuration:

Spoiler

Very similar to the basic controller configuration with the exception of switching the secondary fire button with the primary ability button. This would allow us to quickly activate our abilities without having to contort our hands in order to rapidly press the button during a firefight. Personally, this is the sole reason as to why I don't play Assault class because it is very difficult to use the Stun Blast ability after encountering an enemy and simultaneously firing at them.

I find the default Multiplayer control shceme to be fairly comfortable. The one thing I would change, however, is to make initiating abilities similar to Single Player. I suggest using the directional pad or touchpad to select abilities, then using a more conveniently placed button to activate them.

I find it a bit of an inconvenience to either have to use some unconventional hand gesture or forgo mobility altogether, in order to activate abilites. Especially, considering some of them need to be activated at a moments notice, while maintaining mobility (e.g, Emergency Teleport and Stun Blast.)

In this example, I moved the Scoreboard to the Up directional button. I feel this makes sense, considering you can't move while looking at the Scoreboard, and Secondary Fire is too important to move. This opens up the touchpad to being used to activate abilities.

I'd love to move Crouch back to L2 and ADS (toggle) back to R3! (Oh, and move secondary fire to Up on the D-Pad and Melee back to L1.)

[ Edited ]

Hi i am a handicapped gamer with a great need for fully customizable controls. My hands cant properly reach the triggers so i usually put aiming on l3 and primary fire on square. Please make fully custom controls so i may consider purchasing your game. To clarify what im looking for, check out skyrim, borderlands 2, warframe, all have fully customizable controls.

[ Edited ]

Sorry, felt a bit lazy and not gonna use the image, plus I feel it a bit cleaner to show it as a text setup.

CONTROL SCHEME: Tactical (Meant to mimick control scheme of alternative shooters)

**Can we seperate buttons for CROUCH and USE?***

LS - Move

RS - Aim/Look

R2 - Primary Fire

L2 - Aim Down Sight

R1 - Melee

L1 - Throw Explosive

R3 - Crouch

L3 - Sprint

D-PAD UP - Secondary Fire Mode

D-PAD DOWN - Secondary Fire Mode

D-PAD LEFT - Primary Ability