Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Help us add control schemes to Killzone Shadow Fall

ok ..... i think the classic control is the best...... thanks

This is a battlefield based control scheme which i'm sure will be pretty useful to alot of people .

i've binded the melee twice onto circle and  r1 which is adapted for both bf4 and bf3 controls ,everything else is pretty standard . Props to GG for taking the time to do this ,and the player who suggested the kz2 classic control scheme, awesome idea!

WE NEED LEGACY CONTROLS!

Left stick: turns left/right, moves forward/back

Right stick: strafes left/right, looks up/down

Every other major/competitive console shooter has the Legacy layout, please add it soon so we can finally get into this franchise!

[ Edited ]

Ok this is what I would change in the MP control scheme.

Same control scheme as now but:

Hold L1 (L2 if using classic control scheme) = Primary Ability. 

Tap L1 (L2 if using classic control scheme) = Secondary Ability.

D-pad down: Secondary Fire.

I don't' know if this can done but it's pretty much the SP control scheme applied to MP with the abilities assigned to the L1/L2 just like the OWL in SP.

BTW many players want to be able to switch L1 with R1 and L2 with R2 so please GG add this option. 

[ Edited ]
tapgrillz wrote:
"This is a battlefield based control scheme which i'm sure will be pretty useful to alot of people ."

Sorry for this, but in the mobile Version of the Forum is no "Quote" Button.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but this is not Battlefild, so we dont need a Battlefield control!!! Same for CoD.
This is Killzone, so we need a special killzone control.

Very cool thread, the best thing you can do Ginari, is add the option for us to make our own controls schemes (via-button mapping) in game, so we can have the choice for a default or southpaw, etc, or have the ability to map the buttons our own custom way from inside the game. Play Fallout and you'll see what I'm talking about.

[ Edited ]

GG already said that it's not possible to allow us to completely remap all controls.

Then how come it's IS possible for other games..?

[ Edited ]

I frankly don't know; GG didn't say why it's not possible to have control binding in SF.

I believe it was just a manner of saying anyway, I believe it's possible to do it but it would require too much work.

For the record I consider control but customization a must have in EVERY game so I would be very happy to have it but if it can't be done then I will welcome the inclusion of more control schemes.

OrientKareem4 said my opinion and did the form well. Though I think "use" really needs to go back to what it used to be as its seperate command (circle fits), making it the same as crouch is just weird and gets in the way of S&D.

Apart from that it looks perfect and is exactly what I wanted out of shadow fall's controls: classic with trigger shooting. and I would adore the support for R3 Aiming down sights again. I cannot begin to say how much I appreciated that as the default in the past 3 killzone games. Besides the options for it are already in place except for the button itself, you can make aim toggle. It just needs that R3 and its perfect! Smiley Happy