Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Getting Rid of Network Errors

This is all good to know, great feedback!

I'm also a very regular CS player on PC. For those who don't know, it's a very unforgiving game in terms of networking; 128 world updates per second, using around 50kps with anything over 50ms latency causing problems. It takes some very posh PC hardware and serious networking skills just to keep it useable!

I would expect Shadowfall to be slightly more forgiving, but using slightly more bandwidth than many other PC shhoters due to the nature of the PS4 platform. I know now to focus my attention on fixing loss to help get rid of network errors, thanks Jorrit!

Smiley face

The first step to assuaging us **bleep**ing babies is to NOT ALLOW THESE LOW RANK PLAYERS IN TO THE MAIN WARZONES.

Hey DEV, how are you today? Good? Having a nice time working on the new game? You didn't happen to have an answer about pubstomping that is completely ruining your game? Nah? I didn't think so.

hey guys,these are some of the strange lag issues i've found in the last period...anyone have the same problems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQUqQDgn0O4&list=UU_t1fFbDufKgoAz0pmAF-uw

mabye the problem is only the bad latency connection of random gamers?

http://www.youtube.com/user/VolpeFox87

Im getting booted out of killzone shadow fall alot and have been getting an error code 10101 and 10109, please release a patch for this problem, i don't know how much of this i can take, please help... 

Network errors were never a problem, until I started playing co-op. Last night alone we all got booted at least once, and not at the same time. I have not gone a single sit down co-op session without having an error mid-game and have the game shut down. PS- Sorry for the mean messages when I submit error reports.

after the new update (1.30) I can not play online. Where the error 10100 I have released the port on the modem and the router appears. Honestly it is very demotivating to killzone community.

Go here https://feedback.killzone.com/ and click Contact Support.  

A bit off topic but is it possible to change server regions like in KZ3? I can't figure how to do it.

tagamaynila wrote:

A bit off topic but is it possible to change server regions like in KZ3? I can't figure how to do it.

nope...