Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Getting Rid of Network Errors

My closest server is japan. Does this mean i'm cut off permanently from the majority of MP players from other regions? That's kind of a bummer. Smiley Sad

tagamaynila wrote:

My closest server is japan. Does this mean i'm cut off permanently from the majority of MP players from other regions? That's kind of a bummer. Smiley Sad

i am from india....they had a singapore server which they are supposedly repairing......

where r u from?

[ Edited ]

I am getting constant lagginess in this game since last patch. At night my bars go down to 2 for no reason it seems. Not sure if this is matchmaking or what. 2 bars is mostly unplayable in this game. 4 bars comes back but it doesn't seem to be staying as much, in the morning especially. All of my other stats are unchanged and there is no reason at all to think it is on my end. I've gotten kicks from this game out of the pretty intense games as well since last patch often. Let us hope they are sorting this out.

Good morning

I bought KSF a week ago and every Multiplayer match Ive had has been laggy as hell. I havent played any match with good performance but yesterday was the most horrible, i got kicked of 2 with network error 10109 as my bandwith would be low but is not. I checked de test we can run over the game and it shows 1.5Mb/ sec when my bandwith is 10Mb/s.  I think this problem is very common in this game not only for players outside North America but even people living there and Europe. and it has been there from long time according to opinions and posts ive read in the forum.

What is GG doing to fix and improve this? Im really thinking to trade the game for any other

thks

Highlighted

Well you guys are lucky in my opinion to at least start a match and get disconnected. Ever since last update prior to adding the July maps, I am not able to play Killzone Shadow Fall online... No mode (multiplayer nor co-op which I paid for) is working.

When I go to the Multiplayer or Co-op tabs, it shows as if the Warzones are empty. If I choose any of them, or filter to the Active Warzones, it forces me into an empty map. I am not able to join my friends when they are playing, even if their rooms have open slots, nor can I send them invites...

All my other online multiplayer games on both PS3 and PS4 are working perfectly fine with no lag, so I know it's not my internet. 

I tried unistalling the game, and reinstalling it again, with all the updates, maps, and coop mode which I paid for. And the problem persists...

Does anyone have any ideas? My connections tab lists the following:

Nearest Server: US Mid
Round-trip Time: 66 ms
Packet Loss: 0%
Download: 12618 kb/s
Upload: 1178 kb/s
Connection: Wired

Prior to the July updates and new maps, all my matches were completely lag free. It was one of the best and smoothest multiplayer experiences I had on a console. Now, I can't even play it... Teaches me a lesson about season passes too...