Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
RedVirus420

Re: End of chaptKer 2 game glitch please help

I've tried restarting the whole level over, letting the level play out til your told to get on the ship, restarting the section & nothing works. Can someone Please post a video of something working cause I'm stuck & just got my PS4 & Killzone yesterday & it's **bleep** me off with this glitch.

RedVirus420

Re: End of chapter 2 game glitch please help

[ Edited ]

Okay I actually figured it out, if you hack the terminal in the middle building on the 2nd chapter you'll get the glitch, so just start the whole 2nd level from the beginning do everything your suppose to do, when it comes time to plant the c4 start at the ship, then do the AA Guns, then go to the far right building on the map hack those then go back to the middle & kill the enemies outside & inside the building then hack the terminal, wait till you hear the guy say get to the dropship then jump in level completed & no glitch, took me 4 hours to figure this out & I got to the 3rd level finally. Let me know if it works for you, cause all the other stuff about restarting the section didn't work for Me but this did.

ARTESTE

Same glitch, haven't tried anything but the restart from last save. I'll try the restart whole section route. If SO many people have this glitch, why dont they write code to prevent you from hacking the ship earlier in the mission. I can't believe 3 months after release, I buy a game and it has this basic fatal flaw in the first real mission...

max1236547

Just quit and select that part of the mission in chapters. That worked for me
Letherface

max1236547 wrote:
Just quit and select that part of the mission in chapters. That worked for me

^^^^^This

Go back to the main menu, go to chapter 2, select the final section and you will start at the assult of the Armory and the terminal will not be hacked yet.

I had the same issue and that is how I got past it. I hacked the console before I went to the communications tower because I was looking around for collectables (I always play my first time through with no guide/map to see how much I find without help) and I saw the console and hacked it thinking it might open a door where a comic book would be or something.

But after I restarted from the main menu the console was not hacked yet and I had to fight off the inital assult, go into the compound, hack the console, fight off the second assult while the gunship is being raised and this time when I made it on the ship the true end cut scene for the chapter happens.

joshua-pearce

^^

Worked a treat, only took two minutes. Cheers guys

BadboyStudiosInc

Thank you for the help. Just got this glitch today. You figure they wouldve patched it by now, knowing how game breaking it is.